What is everyone......

I think it looks great, infact your hair looks long compared to mine now, lol.

Suz, when the :witch: got me last month, I was so upset, I really though it was my month ( just bad PMS) so I needed a change, needed to give myself a new spark. Yes it feels heaps lighter, when I first washed my hair after I cut it, I didn't even think and I sqirted the shampoo in my hands and well, my head was covered in bubbles it was everywhere, I used to much.:rofl:.

It's hair and it will grow.

:rofl: :rofl: That is so funny about the shampoo....I did the same thing for a week. :rofl:

I know what you mean about needing a change. I have been so down about TTC that I went to the salon Sunday and told the girl I was in a funk and needed a pick me up....

awww :] thank you, im sad that i am so illiterate when it comes to this forum, new coding, lol.

It does hey, Going and getting your hair done really lifts you from that downer you were in. I know how you feel about TTC, it really takes its toll on you emotionally, you question yourself and it is so upsetting as each month ticks by.

Giving you a Big Hug, that always heaps :hugs::hugs::hugs:

awww :] thank you, im sad that i am so illiterate when it comes to this forum, new coding, lol.

Awe...you'll get the hang of it....You'll be a pro in no time....

Anytime you want to add picture, you can upload them through Baby and Bump or alot of people (myself included) also use photobucket. So its really what works for you. If you have any questions or problems working the site, feel free to ask. Also there is a help and testing section. At the top of that section there is a great thread on how to upload and insert things...:headspin:

https://www.babyandbump.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18

It does hey, Going and getting your hair done really lifts you from that downer you were in. I know how you feel about TTC, it really takes its toll on you emotionally, you question yourself and it is so upsetting as each month ticks by.

Giving you a Big Hug, that always heaps :hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs:

omg i saw these posts and i did the same thing today! only i bought myself a new summer top lol its really pretty :D
i will not go near sissors :| no one is touchin my hair, i have been growin it for years lol
anywho have fun ladies, go luck with everyones hair! hehe

suz i always presumed that Storm was male!!! sorry hun!

aww your great dane is lovely launi

:headspin: I love when threads go every which way like this! The fur babies are GORGEOUS! I have three total. Bruiser, a 5 lb Yorkshire Terrier, Smokey, a Dalmation/English Setter mix and Merlin.. My big ole fat kitty!

Jessica...... Your hair looks great! I'm chopping mine off Tomorrow!!!!! :dance:

Oh and Yes.... my hubbily is trained very well. He's one of a kind. Does it all!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats ok Terrie! Most people dooo....She is a bit of a tom boy dog...If there is such a thing as a Girly Dog, Then that is Athena. But I just boght them Matching Hot Pink Collers for our Camping Trip. But Storm, well we named her that after Storm from X-Men :lol:

:headspin: I love when threads go every which way like this! The fur babies are GORGEOUS! I have three total. Bruiser, a 5 lb Yorkshire Terrier, Smokey, a Dalmation/English Setter mix and Merlin.. My big ole fat kitty!

Jessica...... Your hair looks great! I'm chopping mine off Tomorrow!!!!! :dance:

Oh and Yes.... my hubbily is trained very well. He's one of a kind. Does it all!!!!!!!!!!!

Pictures Pictures Pictures....Of dogs and when you get your hair done!!!!!:headspin:

LOL! I will post a pic of my hair! I love working in a Salon. I get to do all kinds of fun things!
I put a few pics of the furbabies in the photo gallery!

Thats ok Terrie! Most people dooo....She is a bit of a tom boy dog...If there is such a thing as a Girly Dog, Then that is Athena. But I just boght them Matching Hot Pink Collers for our Camping Trip. But Storm, well we named her that after Storm from X-Men :lol:

ah that makes sense now! here is my puppy and my kitty

https://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t320/tezzy-wezzy/DSCF1148.jpg

by the way that image was taken when we were renovating our bathroom, our back yard doesnt always have a bath in it! :rofl:

:rofl: Sure..........

Cute Puppy and Kitty

Terrie you could have lied and said it was your hot tub, then we would have all been insanely jealous and thought you were posh ;)

I need a haircut and have no dogs so have nowt to add :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->