What is going on! Any similar experiences

Shanlee16

Reaction score
So this cycle will be the 3rd cycle of ttc and I'm having some very peculiar things going on.

I'm 8dpo and yesterday I woke up and had a yeast infection! I haven't had a yeast infection for almost 7 years. I haven't changed anything except I used a Summers Eve wipe ONCE the evening before, but I had also used them in the past with no problems.

I've also been having horribly vivid dreams and nightmares. This usually only happens the day after I O and then I don't remember much. But from 3dpo on I've had the most vivid dreams I can ever remember.

Then the weirdest symptom. I was about to shower last night and noticed my boobs were quite swollen and almost hard. Then I noticed that my right nipple was puffy. For some reason I got the idea to squeeze my nipple and the smallest amount of white substance came out. It was a milky white color. My other nipple didn't do it last night but this morning it did.

These are such peculiar things going on and I don't know what to think but has anyone else experienced these?! Any info would be great thanks!

Those are all very positive signs of a bfp. Hopefully you get one soon!

I know all of my research pointed in that direction but I don't want to get my hopes up and then it not be. We're only on our third cycle and I know it can take time!

Yep, for some it takes awhile and for others it happens in a month or two. It is pretty much all statistics and luck.

Trying to be hopeful and wait to test as I want to test now!

Just got mine 2 days ago and vivid dreams are def on my list boobs very sore since about 2 to 3 days before bfp but nothing coming out all sounds very good to me

I am still having vivid dreams now and can not sleep properly. Was a big sign for me. And oh telling me I feel hot in bed...left it until I was 16dpo to test just because I knew I was....just needed a line to confirm it lol. Fingers crossed for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->