What is going on here?

Breeelizabeth

Reaction score
I know I shouldn't complain about having no pregnancy symptoms but I can't help but feel something is up. This pregnancy feels so different. With DD every single day was torture. Sickness, horrible skin all of it. This pregnancy I don't feel pregnant at all. No sickness, I'm not hungry and have been going all day without eating etc. and I have horrible stabbing pains on the left side and on and off cramping.

What on earth is going on here?

How far along are you hon? Just remember every pregnancy is different so try not to compare it too much to your last one. And if you're really worried then trust your instinct and call your doctor. Sending love!! x

I feel the same! Hardly anything most of the time feel completely not pregnant!!it worries me at times but hoping it's just because I'm early still or hoping I'm just having a easy ride of it! Think will have a private scan at 7/8 weeks to hopefully ease my mind x

I have no symptoms this time either. I never did with my son, so I guess that's ok also. I had terrible morning sickness last pregnancy though which ended up in a 2nd trimester miscarriage and a boy, so I don't think it shows signs of being boy/girl or if its good or bad. The cramping is probably your uterus stretching, but if your concerned check it out with your doctor.

I didn't have any symptoms with my DD outside of the usual pms. Wouldn't even have known I was pregnant with her if I didn't have a positive test! With DS I was a wreck like you described with your DD. Sickness all day long, every day from 7 weeks to 16 weeks and vomiting in weeks 8/9. My last two pregnancies, both which ended in MC, I was diagnosed with HG and prescribed Zofran. I ended up losing them at 7/8 weeks so the theory that if you have morning sickness that means the pregnancy is healthy isn't always the truth just like having no symptoms doesn't necessarily mean there is something wrong. You can be pregnant and not have symptoms. This pregnancy I have not had anything as of yet, not even sore bbs, but it is still early days so it might all come on later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->