What is going on? So tired!

lady3

Reaction score
On Sunday night Marlowe pulled her first all-nighter (sleeping that is :happydance:). Since then, she has been a horrible sleeper! I don't know what it is and we haven't changed anything, but on Monday night she woke every 2 hours. Then last night she woke at midnight and we couldn't get her back to sleep. Every time we tried to lay her down in her moses basket, she would start crying. Finally fell asleep at 1 and then was awake again at 4:30, and then again at 6, 6:30 AND 7. :hissy: She finally fell asleep for an hour at 7. She also used to be able to be put down awake and she would just chatter to herself until she fell asleep, now she screams if you even start to make a move towards her bed.

Am I destined to never sleep again, or is this possibly just a growth spurt?

Caitlyn had a bad few nights a couple of weeks ago. She's fine now!

Maybe it is just a growth spurt then? But Marlie's never been a good sleeper like Caitlin. She has taken 2 one hour naps so far today so that's a bit more normal. The past couple of days it's been 15-20 minutes! Uggghhh.

Yeah I so understand you :) max is doing the same sleep pattern .. only yesterday he slept more cause i gave him vegies and oatmeal before bed so he was stuffed ..hes been sleeping all messed up lately ..we saw his DR yesterday and she said it most likely a growth spurt ..

same here.
LO is 9 weeks & has started waking up every 2-3hours again at night.
its really getting to me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->