What is going on with me?!

Mommabear91

Reaction score
I have a 13mo old. He was BF until the week he turned 1. I haven't BF since about the second week of January. My AF has been very regular since he was about 3mo old. I have a 28-30 day cycle. The last three months I have had spotting, sometimes before my AF sometimes after. I've been having a lot of pregnancy symptoms the last 2 months. ie; occasional nausea, headaches, lower back aches, some food aversions, frequent urination, some cramping, fatigue, mood swings, my lower abdomen feels harder..etc. I have taken 3 Clearblue digitals and they've all been negative. I at first thought all the symptoms were from my hormones balancing back out from no longer BF'ing, but I have had 2 children and I just feel pregnant. I'm going to try a FRER in the morning as those are the only tests I've used for both my pregnancies. Is it possible for a certain test not to work on some women? Why would all this be happening if I'm not pregnant?! Please help! TIA!

To add, my AF usually lasts 5-6 days and it only lasted 4 from February 28th-March 3rd. The last two days though I only spotted, didn't even have to wear a panty liner.

From what I know, yes it's possible that your pregnancy hormone levels are lower than other women (I don't know how common it is for it to happen to a woman who had testable pregnancies in the past though).

I had a similar experience in January, just a completely weird cycle with spotting, feeling nauseous, bloated as heck, a whole week late on my period. I'm normally SO REGULAR! I took a test and it was negative about 4 days late. I ended up getting a really short, weird period and still felt weird.

In the end, the next cycle was mostly normal, but I wasn't able to feel ovulation symptoms like I normally do... and now it's back to normal I think.

I think it's a lot more likely that it's a hormone thing and adjustment. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->