What is going on with me??

abbysmom0203

Reaction score
My lmp was sept 7 and i had unprotected sex sept 14. sept 15 and 16 i had af like cramping and lower back pain which went away and wednesday through today ive had dull cramping. today i woke up really emotional and i want to cry about everything! i dont know whats going on with my body. ive heard that 7dpo you get a rise in progesterone which can make you emotional but i dont understand how i could have ovulated a weekish past my period. could i be ovulating now which is giving me the dull ache and making me emotional? if so, what do you think were those af like cramps about a week after my period?

Hi im haveing sorta the same thing i started my peirod two weeks ago my peirod is the usual 7 days like always but a few days ago i was with my bf and we never uses condoms but that night a few days ago it was a close one i dont think any cum got in me but now iv got sorta bleeding now and cramps. iv already got a 5month old so i sorta no what it would be but im lookin for a second opinion cause im not realy lookin to have another baby me and my bf arnt lookin to have one yet for a while i dont no what to do can anyone help

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->