What is going on??

mooninlibra27

Reaction score
I'm 5 days overdue. I started having contractions yesterday morning and they were coming every 5 min but weren't very strong. Fell back asleep and they stopped. Then they came back last night, I went to sleep and around 4:30 am I started waking up about 4 times an hour with a contraction. I finally got up around 11:00 and they stayed about 12-15 minutes apart until mid afternoon and now they're sporadic, but painful when they do happen. TMI but I also had lots of bloody discharge last night too. It was brownish not red, and I hadn't lost any before so I'm hoping that means this is actually early labor and not false labor. Has anyone had this happen and actually been in labor?

Also, I'm constantly sore in my back and lower abdomen in between contractions. Idk if that means anything..

I didn't have this, but I also didn't want to read and run. When do you see your Dr. next? If they are painful contractions then maybe a quick visit to L&D? Sounds like you had your show... could be soon now! Good luck!

Sounds like the beginnings of early labour. Moving around and keeping active can progress things. The plug can come slowly for up to a week before labour is established so that's fairly normal what you are experiencing. It looks like it's trying to get established but not quite there yet. Try having a walk or sitting on an exercise ball as often as you can to see if that can get it moving along. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->