What is going on?!?!

C

Charli9876

So I need help! At 14 DPO I got a very faint bfp. I was concerned as over the next 5 days they did not get darker as much as my first pregnancy one was. At 19 dpo the witch arrived so I gave up all hope. However I'm what I think to be at 10 cd of a new cycle (or 29 dpo) my period was not as heaven as normal but lasted 7 days (normally it's only 3) and I'm still spotting. On a whim just now as none of this has felt normal not even like the chemical one I had a few months ago. I have just taken a pregnancy test and got a much darker bfp. ?!?!!! What is going on? Should I be worried that things may not have progressed properly? Will be booking in to see doctor on wed. Such a long wait!

Attachments

• IMG_0142.jpg
    IMG_0142.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 18
I would call doctor and ask for betas. Maybe things progressed just fine! It can be normal to have light bleeding in early pregnancy, depending on why! Fingers crossed everytbing is fine for you mama!

It could be that you are indeed still pregnant! Plenty of women experience first-trimester bleeding, and it's not uncommon for some women to even have regular periods each month during their pregnancies.

You could also have experienced a partial loss (MC one of a set of twins, for example), or an incomplete MC (in which your body has not managed to flush itself out fully after the MC).

Your doctor will be able to help you determine what's going on. Good luck, and keep us posted!

Oh, wow! That would be confusing! I would suggest the betas, as the pp said, as only that can give you a good idea of how much your pregnancy is progressing. Tests only tell you yes or no, not exactly a good indication of how pregnant you are. I would say that you are though going by that line. It may be possible that you ovulated later than you thought and aren't as far along as you suspect. I will add that while pregnant with my DS I bled like a period during week 5-6. It was light bleeding but enough to fill a pad by the end of the day and it was reddish brown, not pink. I thought for sure I was losing him. I hope all turns out well for you but for now I'd suggest to stay away from the pee sticks until you see your doctor. Good luck, hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->