What is going on?!

L_B

Reaction score
I am irregular, cycles have averaged around 55 ish days.
So around CD 22-23 I noticed a lot more discharge than I am used to. No odor, not a weird consistency, but so much that I almost felt like I needed a panty liner.
Decided I would take a test on Cd28. HPT was negative, and a few hours later I started to spot. Cd28- 31 I was spotting, with intermittent what I would consider maybe light flow. Thought I may just be having a short cycle.
But then it stopped. Currently on Cd34. Discharge is still heavy. TMI but everything feels wet all the time! I have been having light cramps off and on the last several days.
Was this a super light period? Ovulation? Possible implantation?
I need to be more dedicated to my temp charting I suppose.

With an irregular cycle, there's almost no way of knowing, especially if you aren't tracking other fertility signs/temping/OPKs/etc. I would count the light flow as a light period on a short cycle and go from there. Could you possibly have a mild yeast infection? That tends to make me soggy.

I agree with above.
Have you tested with a hpt since? I think you should, and then again after a week maybe, just to rule pregnancy out, obviously if they're negative still.
If so then it was probably a short cycle, it happens sometimes.
Have you spoken to anyone about ways you may be able to regulate your cycle more?

No other symptoms so far. Discharge has slowed down, no more spotting. I plan on taking another test just to be sure, but I've charted it like a short cycle. The only times I've mentioned how irregular I am to my doctor they've jumped to birth control as the solution. I am going to try to be more faithful in my temp and fertility sign charting,and if that doesn't help me get more info I guess I will have to have a more serious conversation with my doc.

Birth control isn't the answer as it only messes with your hormones and natural cycle and will mask any potential problems so don't take that as an answer. They are synthetic hormones, they don't work with your body like natural hormones would do and chances are they will make things worse

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->