what is going on?

clarkey2012

Reaction score
hi Ladies, can anyone shed any light or at least a little bit of reassurance.....Ive had 3 failed pregnancies in the past 18 months: x1 ectopic and lost the tube, x1 unknown location, x1 MC. Im now pregnant again and should be 6 weeks today. I have a scan booked for next Wednesday as they want to start me on progesterone if the pregnancy is viable.

My query is this since I have found out I was pregnant Ive felt a little nauseous, had quite tender booboes yet since Monday this week those symptoms seem to be weakening. Yesterday I had period like pains and really though I was going to come on yet nothing, it all ended as quick as it started and no bleeding at all. My previous pregnancy had stopped around 5 weeks and Im wondering if this is the same. Because of my past history Im driving myself nuts thinking about what is happening in my body.

Does it mean anything if the symptoms weaken yet no blood or pain. Im not sure if this is normal or not. What is normal with me !!! I dont seem to follow text book on anything to do with pregnancy.

I know my progesterone was low last time but I find it odd that my symptons have weakened, I now feel normal again (with the exception of waking up at 4am every morning now and waking up hot).

what do you ladies think, anyone experienced the same?

Appreciate any feedback
x

Hi there,
My only experience is of my last m/c where I lost symptoms (sore boobs and tiredness) at about 5 weeks and then lost the pregnancy at 6 weeks.
This time I am at 5 + 3 and I still have quite sore boobs but haven't had the tiredness at all like last time. I have had a very tiny amount of nausea that comes and goes (which worries me every time I don't feel it).

I think while there is no pain or bleeding you could still be fine. Have you tried taking another pregnancy test to see if the lines are still strong and dark (a very good sign) or if they are starting to fade (a bad sign) although you never can tell from one test. You'd have to do them over a period of time.

If you are worried - go to see your doctor.

Sorry I can't be more enthusiastic and I really hope everything is ok for you fx'd:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->