!? What is happening !? Please help!

Skywalker

Reaction score
First time I'm feeling severe morning sickness, then have had a dull ache in where I think right ovary is the past few days, and just went to the bathroom and wiped and there were tiny streaks of bright red blood. I wiped and checked internally, no blood. I started crying and fearing the worst. Then I had a thought and tried to pee again, there was a little streak of blood. It doesn't hurt to pee but I do feel a little bit like I might have a UTI? I'm so... I can't even deal with the idea of this being any other form of bleeding. I just drank another bunch of water to hopefully pee again and test this out.

Has anyone experienced this??? Please help!!

Sorry, i haven't had this but a few thoughts- could you have strained on the toilet or when you were being/not being sick and burst a little blood vessel? With extra blood its easier done than you might think. Is it recycled paper? Sometimes discolouration can get mixed with mucous. You could have an infection like you say? I would get to docs with urine sample in the morning.i i really hope everything is ok, can't imagine how stressed you are x x

Sorry, i haven't had this but a few thoughts- could you have strained on the toilet or when you were being/not being sick and burst a little blood vessel? With extra blood its easier done than you might think. Is it recycled paper? Sometimes discolouration can get mixed with mucous. You could have an infection like you say? I would get to docs with urine sample in the morning.i i really hope everything is ok, can't imagine how stressed you are x x

Thank you so much. I didn't strain really on the toilet, though maybe I did and didn't notice? It might be recycled paper but it looked pretty out of place, the paper was really white and the little streaks of blood were like if someone took a small felt tipped red marker that was sort of running out of ink and drew a little line and a dot on the toilet paper, but it was weird where it was. It was sort of off to the side, not directly in the center of the tp. I don't have anything now... I am definitely calling the doctors ASAP tomorrow if I don't rush off to the hospital right now. Thank you for your message, I hope everything is okay too and it's just some random burst blood vessel or cut or I don't know. I probably should try to sleep now that nausea has passed. Thanks again :hugs:

Try and get some rest, could even have been a (gross) little spot down there that burst. Everything crossed you wake up and everything is fine tomorrow :)

Are u sure it was front the front and not the back? I had a similar scare with my DS

Spotting with out pain is not necessarily bad, if it gets worst make an appt. with your doctor :)

Didnt want to read and run. Be safe an contact your Dr. Especially with the pain in the ovary. I don't want you to worry too much, but have you had scan yet? It couldn't possibly
Be in your tubes right?

I've experienced small amount of blood with a UTI but not in pregnancy.. I would just make an appointment with the midwife or doctor...

Blood in that area can be very worrying whatever the reason so big hugs :hugs:

Really hope you're ok sweetie, thinking about you and keep us posted. Your sickness today is really positive so just try and relax and get some rest, I know easier said than done xx

When pregnant with DD, I had a streak of blood after I urinated. I was petrified and phoned the midwife who said it sounded like a UTI, so I went to the doctor and she prescribed me antibiotics. Had no problems after. If it is a UTI they can be nasty so Id try and get a urine sample to the doctors asap to make sure it clears. Hope everythings OK, try and not stress x

Try not to worry too much. Spotting in pregnancy is much more common than people think. I know quite a few people who had some form of bleeding and now have healthy, bouncing babies. Best to try to relax (easier said than done, I know) and just take it easy for a bit xxx

Thank you all so much! I was going to sleep in but woke up starving like usual and now if I don't eat I get SUPER nauseas so I'm up eating... haven't had any spotting since the few times I wiped last night. I'm so not sure where the blood even came from... sorry for TMI but could have been UTI or maybe not even from the vaginal area at all? I agree with pp who said the sickness is a good sign. Also, I had a scan last week and the ultrasound lady didn't say anything about the yolk sac having implanted in the wrong area. Wouldn't she have seen something if it was ectopic? Could there be another reason I'm feeling a dull ache in the area of my right ovary? It's not there all the time and I actually had sharp pains on the left side for a few days, replaced by this dull ache on the right side.

I e-mailed my doctor's office since they're not open yet. I do feel a bit like I could have a UTI, which I really really don't want to have because I am allergic, like I go into actual shock with my throat closing and everything, to almost every single family of antibiotics. The list of antibiotics I CAN take is incredibly short and probably even shorter because I think the ones that are safe for pregnancy are very specific so that worries me quite a bit. Ohhhhhh this sucks so bad, I feel so nauseas, so tired, so worried, and a little burny so probably do have a UTI :sick: I also feel like such a wuss because I haven't even thrown up (I wished I could last night but I couldn't) and I'm already wondering how the hell I'm going to get through another month to a month and a half like this. Some of you ladies DO throw up and have it worse than I do and I don't know how you do it!

I can't wait to get seen by a doctor and have them tell me what's happening. I really can't even say where the blood came from because when I wiped it was way off to the side of the toilet paper, not even in the middle of it. So weird. I think I need to go eat more or I'm going to be sick, thanks again ladies for all of your answers! :hugs: I will keep you updated!

it sounds like a uti but that can be bad for pregnancy defiantly needs t be treated asap

Okay, just booked appointment with the doctors. So nervous that something is going to be wrong :( Also nervous I'm going to just lose it and puke everywhere while I'm there and not be a very polite patient. Wish me luck ladies!

This might sound strange but have you shaved down there?

With my first i cut my self shaving(at the time it didn't click).. Smallest amount of blood ever. To the side. I freaked and even went to the hospital

Or maybe you scratched yourself when you wiped?

This might sound strange but have you shaved down there?

With my first i cut my self shaving(at the time it didn't click).. Smallest amount of blood ever. To the side. I freaked and even went to the hospital

Or maybe you scratched yourself when you wiped?

I haven't shaved down there because I have super sensitive skin but it's very possible I maybe pulled out a hair with tp (EW lol SO sorry, TMI) or nicked myself with a fingernail... It only seemed to happen when I'd pee, but not every time I'd pee. Like it wasn't there if I just wiped, only if I wiped after peeing. I'm so happy I'm going to be going in to the doctors soon. I want them to tell me I had a little cut I had no idea about or it's a UTI and they have an antibiotic I'm not allergic to I can take. Although I'm already super nauseas and don't antibiotics make you more nauseas? Lol I can't win. Thank you all for your answers and help!!! :hugs: God I don't know what I would do without this forum! I love you girls!

Hang in there hun! I hope the doctor will have some reassuring news :) Spotting, and even bleeding, is not necessarily a worst case scenario.

I had bleeding (like a light period) for a few hours at 9w 1d and then have had on and off spotting ever since (seems to have stopped in the last couple days) and baby is still doing just fine as per an ultrasound late last week :)

It's great that you haven't had any more bleeding.. Bleeding is the scariest.. I spot brown and pink from time to time and it freaks me out... As much as it totally sucks they say being :sick: is a good thing...I'm so over it now though. I feel like I've had the flu for at least a month.. I'm praying for my second tri to get here and fast.. So tired of puking.. I'm just horrible at it... I'm sooo loud and I pull weird muscles when I hurl... Super sucks.. But worth it....good luck at ur appointment

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->