!? What is happening !? Please help!

Hoping it's nothing, but if you do have a UTI drink cranberry juice. It can help prevent them as well. I've never had one, but I have a friend who's very prone to them so she is always drinking cranberry juice.

This will be quick because I'm so shattered and want to go to bed but wanted to update so no one was worried -

I just got back from the doctor. She tested my urine, felt my stomach and listened to my symptoms. There's no obvious UTI but she's sending my sample off for further testing just in case, stomach feels fine, and she says the dull ache in that area is totally normal and she suspects the bleeding was either a small amount from an irritated urethra from peeing so much or was a tiny amount of spotting, which she said I shouldn't be worried about unless I had lots of pain or lots of flow. My scan is in two days so we'll be able to see how baby is progressing then, and she went over my blood test results and the only thing that was off was my vitamin d levels which were extremely low, so she put me on a prescription of vitamin d that I started today. She's very reassured by my extreme nausea and sore breasts and continuing pregnancy symptoms that everything is fine and she says these types of things can happen. Now, I'm going to go to sleep because I barely slept last night, and want to catch up, but wanted to give you an update that my doctor says I'm okay :thumbup: and baby is okay :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Yay :) good luck with the scan xx

That's great news, I'm so happy for you! But I was going to say I wouldn't worry too much about it because it was such a small amount of blood. A lot of people spot while pregnant and everything turns out fine. I'm glad everything is okay:hugs:!

Thats great news love! Hope it all just confirms what dr thinks with your scan in a couple of days! I can't imagine how scary it would have been, seeing any colour on the tp - that's still my biggest fear, and my MS is much less today so I am freaking out myself :/

Severe Morning Sickness is usually a very good sign, the blood may be indicative of a UTI, try not to worry too much, hope all is well :)

Fingers crossed everything is fine and you don't have any more bleeding!

Yay!! Now sleep. You'll have to let us know how your scan goes. :hugs:

Glad to hear doc isn't worried. Looking forward to hearing how your scan goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->