What is happening with me?

LillyLove

Reaction score
Hey ladies! This is so strange. I have a normal 26-28 day cycle. I got a +OPK on CD12 and CD 13. We BD'd on CD 8, 10, 13, 14.

So this is the first time I have ever been late in my life. I am 15dpo (af due 2 days ago) but getting BFN's. Am I out or what? Wouldn't I have gotten my BFP at this point?

I just want a BFP or AF to come. SO FRUSTRATING! Has anyone gotten a BFP later than 15dpo?

Well, what happened to me won't be much of a consolation for you, i'm afraid.
My last cycle i got a +OPK on cd13 and 14, then a nice temperature rise for 12 days, negative HPTs, a temperature drop that lasted about 8 days!! (no AF), then another temperature rise (but negative OPKs), and AF after - supposedly, according to FF - 6 day long luteal phase ... my crazy cycle lasted 41 days... i do hope yours won't be so bad...

Oh wow! Thanks for the response. I really need to start temping to see if I am truly ovulating. Have you ever been late or are your cycles pretty regular?

Hi,
I get a very long cycle every now and again as well. Positive opk dont grant that the egg has been released, so i would recommend that you took your temps as well. A long cycle could be due to anything, from stress, feeling poorly that month, to no ovulation, that is what my doctor said.
I had negative opk this month but by temps show that i ovulated, so its good to take temps. Feel free to look at my chart.
It was the first time i used opk and didnt follow tge instructions propperly!

Oh wow! Thanks for the response. I really need to start temping to see if I am truly ovulating. Have you ever been late or are your cycles pretty regular?

it's been my first ever crazy cycle; always regular until now...

My cycle is wierd too. Don't know what's going on with it this month - none of the fertility signs correlate!
Anyway, I had a long cycle last month - longest it had been in about 8 years - I was getting my hopes up for a few days too - even though was getting BFNs.
Lilly your status says you're currently feeling sick - that could be a good sign??!! Or maybe your brain is making you feel sick, just to be cruel and trick you!

if it helps my doc told me that when TTC is perfectly normal for the cycle to play up!

You could be a later implanter hun. Wait a couple of days and test again. :hugs:

Thanks ladies! :witch: got me. On to next cylcle..... GL everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->