What is in your TTC arsenal?

Great idea I think I may need to invest in a slutty air hostess outfit or similar :blush:

Have you noticed any general health benefits from the supplements MacW?

Well I was on lots before TTC (I've rattled for 18 months now) but if I miss my supplements I feel it in my moods and energy levels.

And DH is really feeling so much better since being on them and has increased energy and it seems to have helped stabilise his diabetes a bit (he's thankfully not yet on medication to control his diabetes)

I won't just give DH or myself something purely for TTC I like to see if it has other benefits although if I get AF I will be starting Raspberry Leaf tea which can help uterine condition but it's another one of those things to stop at ovulation

I won't just give DH or myself something purely for TTC I like to see if it has other benefits

same here...and the timing in adding the maca root for my hubby worked out nicely....gave him a bit more energy after cutting out the coffee....

Is it ok to take a prenatal vitamin that has b vitamins in it as well as taking a b vitamin complex?

Is it ok to take a prenatal vitamin that has b vitamins in it as well as taking a b vitamin complex?

The vitamin Bs are water soluble so the body will expel any excess in your system it doesn't need.

Having said that though every one is different and therefore has different sensitivity to things and some people find they can get nerve related if they take too much such as anxiety; pins & needles or the shakes.

My prenatals have all the vitamin Bs (though some aren't 100% RDA) I then take vitamin B complex so between the 2 I do get 100% RDA for all the B vitamins. But my doctor said I could also take B6 additionally during AF but that's related to my depression and something I do as needed.

WOW!! :shock: I am a lightweight compared to you lot!

Folic Acid
OPK's
Thongs :haha:

How I would long to be on your regime Jax!

There are days I can't face my supplements but I know it's my mental health that will suffer if I miss days :nope:

Hi ive tried to keep it simple only because I've had a test to show I do o even though I know it may not be every months. I'm 8 1/2 stone , don't smoke , drink rarely more due to dry country than abstaining through free will. Could do more exercise admittedly :shrug:
Found out I'm really low in Ferratin the iron stores probable cause of losses. So i'm taking 200 x2 daily ,
General prenatal
This month royal jelly to support the iron intake and general health . I read can also support healthy eggies.
Flaxseed oil post o this month too for all the good stuff.
Bit nervous to try epo as worry I have a great cycle and it took ages to become reg after losses so don't wanna mess it up.
Also cut out my daily posh coffee treat , guzzle grapefruit juice which I like anyway , more water and two cups of green jasmine tea. Which I don't like to be honest but this month got ewcm for the first time .
I'm going to add you girls this month too , in terms of support , it goes a long
long way.:kiss:
A great plan with hubby:happydance:
And......must admit the nurses outfit may be required for the last few dances
Some dirty talk also can't hurt t hee :rofl::rofl:

How I would long to be on your regime Jax!

There are days I can't face my supplements but I know it's my mental health that will suffer if I miss days :nope:

It was the thongs that did it eh???:haha:

Hey, at the end of the day you have to to do what you have to do to look after yourself first and foremost:flower:x

Thongs???????????????? Oh yes I know those the things that disappear up my bum (or full moon rising as DH calls it) and make me walk around looking so lady like as I try to yank them back out again :rofl:

Afraid it's Bridget Jones' big pants for me every day :)

Thongs???????????????? Oh yes I know those the things that disappear up my bum (or full moon rising as DH calls it) and make me walk around looking so lady like as I try to yank them back out again :rofl:

Dental floss!!!!:rofl:

I wish I could tolerate those things. My SIL wears them everyday (I guess i have seen them riding up) I wonder if you get a callous back there or soemthing ugh! My dh is happy to have bikini cuts, thongs not even an option.

OK for me i do
Royal Jelly
CoQ10
Prenatal
B6
B12
Evening Primrose Oil until O
Flax Seed Oil after O

DH does
CoQ10
Flax Seed Oil

LOL, sorry no thongs for me, ewwwwww lol but we did have some fun in a tent in out backyard LMAO!!

What is it with the underwear sets in this country (UK)?

Get a nice bra and there are only 2 options for matching pants - 1 being the up the bum thong, 2 being the nanna knickers.

I tried a thong last weekend to get in that last BD , it was well uncomfortable and OH was laid up with back pain anyway so didn't even notice :shrug:

Seriously don't know how anyone can wear the things, I've got a relatively small bottom but it still EATS the thong.

I don't know how ladies were thongs either :shrug: I thought I just wanted comfy knickers as I was older but looking back I've always liked comfy knickers :D

There is no such thing as comfy knickers after you have gone commando...

There is no such thing as comfy knickers after you have gone commando...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Too funny, i just cant do that lol, but i do sleep that way, never liked to be bound up.

I agree with the thongs, i dont want to spend a half an hour trying to find out where it went lol.

I have occasionally gone commando but find it feels a little odd. Last time was a wedding of one of DH's cousins and just as we entered the church I told him I was commando and he spent the rest of the day asking when we could go home :laugh2:

Oh I need to remember that one and put it to use on a day DH is tired :winkwink:

:haha::haha::haha:Thanks girls u have just gave me a good laugh before I go to bed,aw I miss u guys and the laughs and the jokes and the fun :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->