Low Dose Aspirin 81mg
Calcium
EPO
Grapefruit Juice
CBFM
CB Digi OPK
Preseed
Soft Cups
Oh yeah...and the most important... My DH (who is on multi, zinc and Selenium).
Sheesh, I hope that's enough!!!

Okay, confession seeing as I started the thong thang. I can't face wearing them either (I mean what happens after you've had a poo??!!:shrug:), they only come out to get DH in the mood:haha:

clearing out wardrobes since i got back from the clinic today after my iui and i just found a black corset and ninnies i forgot i had.... well the more spermies the better up there today i say....he'll be home at 7pm!!:happydance:

clearing out wardrobes since i got back from the clinic today after my iui and i just found a black corset and ninnies i forgot i had.... well the more spermies the better up there today i say....he'll be home at 7pm!!:happydance:

Heh heh heh.

What's ninnies?

Ninnies are what my nan called fancy nickers; frilly, lacey, racy, not white, not enough cloth, and liable to lead you to damnation, piles or a cold in your kidneys!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: love ninnies!!

Ninnies are what my nan called fancy nickers; frilly, lacey, racy, not white, not enough cloth, and liable to lead you to damnation, piles or a cold in your kidneys!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: love ninnies!!

LOL, yea for ninnies!!!!

Okay, confession seeing as I started the thong thang. I can't face wearing them either (I mean what happens after you've had a poo??!!:shrug:), they only come out to get DH in the mood:haha:

I generally take my pants off first, it does help Jax :haha::haha::haha:

And the word for the day is...NINNIES.

oh dear pants off?? is that what I´ve been doing wrong? I thought I had to swim back stroke in the lane he had just done front crawl in and that would be enough. Next you will be telling me I have to take off my woolly hat and socks too!
Ninnies!!

Wait a min, your supposed to get undressed when you do it!!!! :haha:

Ninnies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back