what is it with IgglePiggle!?

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
Rhys LOVES 'In the Night Garden'

just before it comes on he starts circling his hand with his finger like on the opening credits and then he;ll sit there for the whole half an hour and watch it!

(must buy on Dvd)

LOL brendan is the same he does that with his hand, and he makes me do it at night for him to fall asleep to, he calls 'iggle' when its on tv and sings 'daisy' he never says upsy daisy just sings daisy, to cute! he also has to go on the iggle piggle ride outside our toys r us everytime he sees it, he loves it and always says 'bye iggle' i duno why he loves it so much its strange lol

This might sound really silly but Olivia has been obsessed with in the night garden since she was about 5 months. She sits quiet as a mouse for the whole length and then whinges when its finished.

My whole Sky+ Planner thing is full of recordeings of Charlie & lola and in the night garden.

x

I know the feeling. just what is it that is so intriguing about it?
My little Logan, 20 months, is absolutely mesmerized by it!
He too does the circling on the hand thing, and strops when it's over. Am looking out for where i can get it on DVD for him.

Tip for some of you moms with In The Night Garden fanatic LOs...
I had real difficulty getting Logan to sleep on a night, but now he's put in the cot and on goes the In The NightGarden soundtrack (was on offer in Woolworths) and he drifts off with a silly grin on his face within minutes! :) SCORE!

Jai
x

I know the feeling. just what is it that is so intriguing about it?
My little Logan, 20 months, is absolutely mesmerized by it!
He too does the circling on the hand thing, and strops when it's over. Am looking out for where i can get it on DVD for him.

Tip for some of you moms with In The Night Garden fanatic LOs...
I had real difficulty getting Logan to sleep on a night, but now he's put in the cot and on goes the In The NightGarden soundtrack (was on offer in Woolworths) and he drifts off with a silly grin on his face within minutes! :) SCORE!

Jai
x

i have it too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kyles granny bought him the singing one after one lot of his jags..I hate it!! yet find myself singing it all the time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->