What is the average amount of time to get pregnant when NTNP?

Currently on cycle 6 of NTNP. We are TTC in a way, where I try to BD when I know I'm fertile (only 2 real chances of that so far), but no baby yet. I wish us all luck!!!

I used the NTNP method two years ago and ended up pregnant on within the first month but unfortunately I m/c at 6 weeks and since then Ive had a few different partners who wanted kids but once they saw I wasn't pregnant they broke up with me. I've not had a period in 7 months but am not pregnant. (see my topic please) so don't know if I can get pregnant.

I NTNP for all three of my kids. With the first, it took 1 month (1 cycle), with the second it took 2 months (1 cycle), and with the third it took 1 year (8 cycles).

So the last time I posted I had a horribly emotional day with a bad headache. I left work early and took a test on a whim (only 10dpo). Uhm it was a BFP!!! I'm pregnant!!!! :D So it took 5 months, 6 cycles.

Congratulations!!!!

braven05 I notices your lil ones middle name was Amelia . My Amelia was born the same date just 2008 how odd :D sorry it was just a random thought x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->