What is the reason for you waiting?

Hey we are waiting as we are getting married in July and our honeymoon is in the Dominican republic. My OH also has a chronic illness and will have to change his medication the doctor advised us to do this after the stress of the wedding is out the way! Roll on Feb 2012!!

I suppose it's time to stop board-stalking and join the club. :flower:

We're waiting until about August/September because I'll be graduating from college this spring and then we will be buying a house. I figure late summer is a good estimate for when all that stuff will be wrapped up. Until then, I am keeping myself busy (distracted) by getting in better shape, removing all the bad stuff from my diet (caffeine, my old friend, you are sorely missed), and jealously coveting my friends' gorgeous babies. :haha:

We're waiting until this summer for my hubby to be finished school and to be a little more prepared in general.
Though I have been loathe to change my ticker the next couple months are a little up in the air as I'm having issues with a dermoid cyst on my ovary. I have another appointment on Friday, and I really hope to get surgery soon.

To summarize, I guess now we're waiting until I get surgery and get healed up.

We are waiting to TTC until hopefully Aug/Sept 2011 this is due to my OH wanting me to pass my ACCA exams and only have 1 left before we TTC! (hence the hopefully Aug/Sept)

Waiting to find out my results on the 21 Feb to know if that date is achievable or not!

We are waiting until June because;

- OH is going on holiday to Thailand in early June, and i would rather him not go far away when i am early on in pregnancy

- I had an emergency section so i want my body to recover a bit

- I don't want to be heavily pregnant in summer, i was last year and it was vile!!

We are WTT because OH is needing a minor surgery done on his back. Though first he wasn't ready, then he needed a better job. Seems like things keep coming up.

OH isn't ready. We had an ectopic pregnancy in June and my husband is still feeling scared. He is recovering from a slipped disc and had to look after me and our toddler which caused a bit of a relapse. I'm desperate to try again especially as it might be harder this time as I had a tube removed.

My mum had an ectopic in Sept '91 and fell pregnant straight away with me in June '92. Of course everyones different, but it hopefully wont be too hard for you to conceive. Sending lots of luck and hugs your way though hun X

And me and OH are waiting until he's back in a UK posting and also to give us a bit of time to feel ready after Billie. Though some days I just want him home now then we can start trying, then I feel bad because something in my head makes me think I only want another to 'replace' my little boy. One day, we'll be parents too. XX

We were suppose to be waiting till we finished school ( I have 2 more years till i get my degree) but idk I too am showing signs of pregnancy. I wanted to be able to have a car and my own place to live so I would not have to depend on my parents

For me, it's all about the seasons. I don't want to be my biggest during a California summer. So, I'm aiming for a November-January due date. Meaning, we start TTC in three weeks.

DH is deployed so we are waiting for him to get back! :D If I had it my way I would've already been pregnant now but I'm still breastfeeding and wasn't ovulating correctly yet(super short luteal phase) so had to put it on the backburner. :D

I'm working abroad in March and don't want to be pregnant when I do so, after having one mc I would worry I would have another one over there too much!

Also, getting married in May and didn't want to be too far gone for that either :flower:.

I admire us ladies waiting till the time is right, it's sooooo hard at times! Well done! :thumbup:

Youre right HollieQ, it is very hard but I admire us all too, some people rush into these things far too quickly - it just shows we care about the little things. :)

Im waiting to finish my degree in may 2012, so its all systems go from October 2011 so at the most I will be five or six months pregnant when I finish. x
I am also having symptoms so these plans are on hold for a few days before I take a test. x

We're waiting until the twins are a bit older and out of diapers and a little more self sufficient...so in 2-3 years or so. Plus...we want to get a little more financially stable. We're well on our way to that...we just have some things we need to clean up.

Im waiting on getting a dermoid cyst removed, got the gynae next week so hoping to get it out soon and get back to ttc.

Me and my OH are waiting until the vast majority of his debt has been paid off, which is in April. I can't believe the past year has flown so quickly, i'm estatic.

well i have 3 kids at mo my my baby is only just hitting 5 months an i fully breastfeed
im injoying him so much i love my kids so much but im not a beliver in odd numbers lol
an i would love another girl
. but if i had another boy it still would be happy. so as soon as i feel ready i will try then
going to injoy my baby i have first.
looking farward to being preg agen.
but i think it would also be nice to have two at sim age so hmmm lol
but yeh when i feel ready i will have another, sooner rather then later x

waiting till were more settled, just moved house a couple months ago. :) Rolll on Sept.

I suppose it's time to stop board-stalking and join the club. :flower:

We're waiting until about August/September because I'll be graduating from college this spring and then we will be buying a house. I figure late summer is a good estimate for when all that stuff will be wrapped up. Until then, I am keeping myself busy (distracted) by getting in better shape, removing all the bad stuff from my diet (caffeine, my old friend, you are sorely missed), and jealously coveting my friends' gorgeous babies. :haha:

this is the same for me! crazyness....
although we have to do a lil saving too. :)

We have a couple of holidays planned - Venice and Iceland, 2 places we REALLY want to go to, and we know we wont get the chance to go for a few years with a LO. We also need to save up to cover me being able to take 6 months maternity leave. We go to Iceland in Sept 2012 so we will be TTC whilst we are there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->