What is the reason for you waiting?

OmiOmen

Mum of two
Reaction score
So what is the reason for you waiting? I guess I am being noisy.

I am waiting until January 2013 as I am a mature student doing a degree so need to wait until then so if it happens right away then I would only be there until a few months into the pregnancy. I am WTT for number two.

What about you?

Hi, I am waiting as we have a holiday booked for later in the year so if I was to get pregnant straight away I would be close to the limit for "to far on to fly".I also dont want to be too heavily pregnant in the heat as I did that l with my last one and struggled. Although we did decide last night to tgry a little bit earlier as I want to see if I can start my maternity leave before xmas so I dont have to work it. I know it might not happen straight away (although my first 2 were in the first week of trying!) but its worth a shot to see if i can get away with not working it. x I am ttc number 3 of mine but hubby's no6 as he has been married previously.

We want to have one last big holiday just the two of us. Other than that (and maybe a tiny credit card bill) we've nothing else stopping us. We're hoping to use this 3rd honeymoon to start trying! X

my partner has only recently gotton back to work as he had a prolapsed disc and was off work for a year! hes also retraining as a gas engineer to boost our income. we basically need a few months to get money, house and health back to normal. i know it wont take us long to get things sorted but id rather wait till they are before we try.

We have a wedding in zante im bridesmaid so is a v special wedding a best friend, good DTD situ though on hold lets hope im ovulating at that time lol xx

I'm WTT because DH wants to wait until a few big things are done in the kitchen and the house in general! Makes me jealous to read that some people are waiting until after a holiday, wish mine was as exciting as that :) O yeah and DH wants more in savings before we start trying...so I'm waiting for him actually lol!!

I am WTT because I had chemo and I have to wait until 2 years after I finished treatment to try for a baby.

I am WTT because I had chemo and I have to wait until 2 years after I finished treatment to try for a baby.

Congrats on finishing the treatment. I've got my fingers crossed that the two years pass quickly for you. X:hugs:

We are waiting as we want to travel! Got few holidays this year, and then next year am hoping to go to Mexico and would love to go back to Thailand again (its where we went on honeymoon last year).

We want a house too but due to housing crash we need to sit tight for awhile for the equity in our flat to rise again, so we shall holiday in the mean time! :)

Some days i just want to TTC tomorrow, then the next day I think I'm mad as desperate to go to mexico! been a ife long dream to go there a swim with dolphins!!xx

coco**** bird well done on treatment - am sure the time will fly in..

cupcake - i feel exact same sometimes, although we have kids already we love to travel and sometimes i'm torn too....

we're waiting for a variety of reasons, mostly as i'm also a bridesmaid at best friends wedding in June (can't miss the hen night since i'll be organising it!!) and also as we're considering a house move in the summer.... also i'm still a bit unsure as I already have a nearly 8yr old son & 9yr old step son, so still anxious that it's the right thing!!

xx

hiya, we were supposed to be waiting (im not sure if im pregnant at the moment- showing all signs but negative tests) pretty much until we know we are properly setted. me and my fiance are both students in our final year, so we just really want to finish that off first.

sometimes though im just really ready to try now...cause i know that we could finish uni whilst i was pregnant, the finish of uni is only 5months away.
i think im more trying to satisfy my fiances need to wait sometimes

We are waiting until my DD is three so she has 15 hrs of free nursery place. Would really struggle to have 2 children in full time nursery.

Also would like to have a child in the summer next time.
x

we are waiting until after we are married

1. because the wedding is in August
2. its in Greece so very hot and the whole flying thing
3. because i already have my dress which will no way allow for a bump
4. my OH wasn't quite ready
5. he wants us to be married first, which i wasn't bothered about at first but its grown on me and i am glad we are doing it this way now :)

so bring on August 2011 as its OH birthday, the wedding, then September its my birthday and we will be TTC!!! :D x

Hubby is in school and we want to have a baby in the summer while he doesn't have school work so we can't try til end of July/August. We also want to pay off some debts. And put more money into savings.

OH isn't ready. We had an ectopic pregnancy in June and my husband is still feeling scared. He is recovering from a slipped disc and had to look after me and our toddler which caused a bit of a relapse. I'm desperate to try again especially as it might be harder this time as I had a tube removed.

Waiting till we move house and after my sisters wedding. Ohh and want to lose some weight! Xx

Waiting until i lose some weight and we have been in our new house for a bit and i have gone back to work so will be earning some money, as it really is a big struggle on just OH's wage paying for the mortgage, bills and food. I'm pretty sure he would let me try now if we were settled even though DS is only 3 months. I wanted to try for another baby when DS was 2 weeks old lol

Was waiting for our wedding, that"s done, now I'm just waiting for a large fibroid to be checked out. Not sure how long that will take to sort out? Appt is next week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->