What is the website Wish?

Springflower

Reaction score
I was googling paw patrol for presents and came across Wish. It seems to have some amazing deals on it but I've never used the site before and have never heard of it. Are the things on there genuine?

Thanks!

Mostly Chinese sellers. Filled with fake products Etc

I haven't used it but a friend of mine recommended it to me because she has used it for a few bits. I know it comes from China so delivery takes a while and there is the risk it may not come. I think it depends on how you feel ordering for sellers I'm China? I don't have a problem with it. I have ordered from eBay and Amazon knowing theyre from China. If it's cheap I don't have much to lose by trying :)

I think my sister uses it every now and again and I don't think she'd keep using if things weren't delievered. I wouldn't like to comment on the quality etc though

I've never heard of this one before.

I used it for household good and clothes for the kids. I loved it. Also got a few decoration bits for our wedding and they were brilliant. Takes about a month to deliver and iv always got my items

The only thing I'd be concerned about would be the safety of the toys. Coming directly from China, they won't have gone thru the same safety testing (like for lead paint), that toys made by large, well known manufacturers go thru. Likely, no safety testing at all.

We've ordered a few bits from Wish, mainly clothes for my Daughter. The clothes are fine, but take ages to arrive. I found them to be very small though, so had to order stuff a good year or so older.

Not ordered anything from them for ages though and probably won't.

I haven't bought from Wish, but I know a few people who use it and haven't had any complaints about not getting their stuff. It does take a long time to get stuff, like about a month.

Have you used Hollar? They had Paw patrol stuff last week for like $2-3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->