What is this bleeding

joeybrooks

Ethan and Leo's mummy
Reaction score
Hi ladies. Firstly I'm not 100% sure I'm actually in TWW as I'm not 100% I ovulated but my OPK lines got darker coming up to 2nd September and then starting getting lighter and I had lots of EWCM the next day when we BD.

I was on mini pill for three years after having my son and I stopped taking of on 18 July. I assumed AF would arrive 14 days later as it did last time but it was over 8 weeks before I had any progress. So fast forward to the start if this week and I woke with bad AF cramps and wiped to find dark brown. I was excited as I thought it was finally AF but despite one or two wipes of bright red blood and one or two spots on the pad, I'm pretty much just getting brown mucus or nothing.

When I get AF I normally get a heavy flow so I just don't know what is happening. I had considered implantation bleeding but I'm getting BFNs. Amy I maybe testing too early.

If anyone has experienced anything similar I'd love to bear about it or if anyone has any ideas???

thats strange! could be implantation if there isnt much of it (which means it will be about a week before you could take a test) or could just be a funny AF?
hope you get answers soon!
:flower:

Hi Sweetie:hi:
I love seeing all you ladies from other countries! Im in the boring US lol jk
Not sure how many days you have had the bleed per your post, but IB can last a few days and is usually dark brown, and or very light in nature.
If it hasn't been 3 days since the bleeding you may be too early yet as hcg is not high enough. Heres my fav links on it:
https://implantationspotting.net/wh...ng-and-when-does-implantation-bleeding-occur/
https://www.babymed.com/implantation-bleeding-and-spotting-and-symptoms
GL and FX for you!

I know it's great seeing where everyone is from and yet we are all in tgebsame boat lol!! The discharge started Tuesday and has now stopped, there was only a few times that it was actually blood.

joey that sounds like implant bleed to me hun. I would try a FRER6daysooner tomoro am with FMU if you all have them there. Otherwise may take another day or 2 for a 25 miu test, but def sounds good!
FX and :dust:

Yes I would definitely say implantation bleed. I've personally never had it except one time but I've known scores of other women who've had it. It's pretty common. Good luck and lots of baby dust!

:dust:

When I had gotten pregnant in February I thought I had gotten my period, however it was just brown discharge or light pink. Two days later I got a bfp. Keep in mind though I had a miscarriage, so I'm not sure if this was a red flag for not having a normal pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->