What is this? Freaking out.

DoodleDoo

Reaction score
I have a Mirena IUD, so of course was not planning on having any babies any time soon... But I've been having irregular spotting, cramping and have been the epitome of hormonal recently so I poas about ten days ago just to make sure.

The picture with two tests on was from ten days ago. I don't think the picture does it justice but there is a pretty convincing line there in real life. I assumed it was an evap as I have contraception literally in my vagina and the next test came out negative.

I forgot about all this but then this week I have been the biggest bloated whale-woman and just so fed up. I peed on my last spare test and boom, the single test came up with a faint line. Like, straight away. But super faint. Surely if the eggo was preggo it would be darker by now?

What is going on with me? :growlmad:

Attachments

• hmmm.jpg
    hmmm.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 90
  • hmm.jpg
    hmm.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 91
I see the line but not sure if there's any colour- can you get your hands on a better test?

I see the line but not sure if there's any colour- can you get your hands on a better test?

I think I'm going to tomorrow, these were just crappy ICs that I had for peace of mind (or not). On the one I did a while ago it really looked pink but the other one I'm not so sure about. It was mostly the time frame of the lines that is worrying me. Both were showing too soon for me to feel comfortable :dohh:

Id feel the same as you as it is pretty clear! Hopefully tomorrow will give you an answer either way

Hopefully so:) the lady that fitted my IUD said that most IUD conceptions are ectopic, which would be pretty scary. Not sure how true that is!

It's positive. I've never had evap on the IC

Most pregnancies with IUDS are from mirena. I got pregnant on copper IUD but had a chemical. I was bleeding for 3 months and come to find out my IUD was out of place and sideways and that's how you get pregnant. They didn't know until they did an ultrasound and funny thing is the Dr looked the month before and said it was in place but only because he could see the string he said it was in place and the only way to know is ultrasound!

Yes. For sure its not evap. Those tests never got super dark even after I knew I was pregnant and farther along. I'd test with a frer and you'll get a very obvious positive

I got pregnant with iud and it was an ectopic i lost my left tube. U should go to the doctor and get checked out to make sure what is going on.

okay gonna go buy a proper test today and will update later! thanks for your replies

I was going to say that i could see something on the bottom on for sure. Really faint but i could deffinatly see something. Deffinatly test on anproper one i dont trust thoughs little ones. Good luck. Keep us updated.

Tested today :bfn:

Think that's a relief? Still so confused but oh well! Shall make an appt to discuss with the people that fitted the mirena.

Thanks girls :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 67
I feel like I can see a line on that one too?!??

im not seeing a line on that updated test. I had bad evaps on a batch of internet cheapies a while back too. Best idea is do what you said- go chat to the Drs. I bet you are relived :D

I see a line on the last one as well, but that test, isn't that sensitive. I think that they are like 50-100mIU where you're IC would of been like 25

And IF it is a EP then you could have wildly fluctuating levels of HCG as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->