what is this?!?

xandersmommy

Mommy to Xander
Reaction score
Ok my cycles have been irregular I have been getting AF on the first for the last 2 months, I am not sure if I ovulated the 11th throught the 15th or the 13th through the 17th of this month. I had EWCM last weekend, and I have something like EWCM this weekend also, but it has a yellowish tint to it, looks like snot, So i took an OPK and this is what I got! there is a line there its fainter then the control line, but you can definately see a 2nd line. What could this mean??? I am on CD 23

https://i48.tinypic.com/2aesg0k.jpg

hey i also confused, i ovulated on cd16, then got faint line on opk.. on 11dpo.. not tested with hpt yet as af is due on 28.. i heard its lh surge before af also.. and can be hcg detection.. as both lh and hcg has same structure.. i m sure i ovulated as usg was done 3dpo... so keeping my fingers crossed.. for both of us..

yeah i heard that an OPK can detect pregnancy to, but I took a pregnancy test and I dont see a 2nd line?? my af isnt due till the 29th-1st, not sure since my cycle has been whackey

i will test after af due date.. i really wish it turns out bfp cycle to both of us.. lots of baby dust your way..

thank you baby dust to you too!! I have had lots more EWCM today which confuses me even more

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->