What is with people posting things and knowing nothing about the subject??

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i think i made a comment on her poll TBH Yeh i did see it,, i wouldnt say im fed up tho on this site im new to this site and still learning but also if im sure about something or got something to say i think i say it or if sumfin pops to mind that could be useful for someone to know ,, lol im very talkative tho and chatty person but i mainly joined this site to see if i could make some new intresting friends and also have a good moan once in a while there is no harm in getting it off ya chest wats bothering you crystal if ya got to let it out ;) let it out girl :thumbup: as for my doctor he is in fact a total nob lol for example i told him i got back pain and was concerned about it he wouldnt even check me over and told me to just stop slotuching and sit up straight and when i was talking to him and seriously explaining reasons why i dint want him to put me on coil because of me thinking i could of miscarriaged at 15yrs old and said i lost a huge jelly blob around that time my doctor actually sat there and toke the piss alittle and smurked in my face finding it funny, i told my OH when i got back home and he looked disgusted for me TBH ,,, only reason im haven to stay put is because i need my medication frm what past other docs have put me on and i cant find no other doctor that is descent and i dont trust him

lol i think i made a comment on her poll TBH Yeh i did see it,, i wouldnt say im fed up tho on this site im new to this site and still learning but also if im sure about something or got something to say i think i say it or if sumfin pops to mind that could be useful for someone to know ,, lol im very talkative tho and chatty person but i mainly joined this site to see if i could make some new intresting friends and also have a good moan once in a while there is no harm in getting it off ya chest wats bothing you crystal if ya got to let it out ;) let it out girl :thumbup:

Thanks Jaydee...I feel better now:haha: I just get irritated because I like so many other ladies are perfectly fine and there is no reason to be found for unexplained infertility. She did the poll and then excluded so many people that how could she get an accurate response:shrug: There's great ladies on here for sure:thumbup: and a great support system

no worries hun :) hey its ok i dint think much of what she said tBh i made alittle comment to her i think but i think everyone has all diffrent reasons for cause of infertility my doctor i dare not even talk to about my personal things anymore i dont even trust him and hes not understanding about my gyno problems and just keeps flobbing me off with blaming it on stress one gynocolgist said i had a poor diet when i thought and have had gyno probs frm diffrent doctors opinons last time i told my doctor i was in bed for 2 days with painful AF he dint even seem bothered or concerned and last AF b4 that after it was over i was experiencing another kind of period pain and my legs alsot went to jelly and feeling weak in my uterus my OH knows i used to reach straight for the NSAID drugs again to ease the pains the only reason im on here tho is becsue i came across this sight on google looking for my answers and maybe a key or a clue to whats happening with my body :( iv been to a private chinese herbal doctor in end and forked out over £105 for just 3 weeks worth of treatment i couldnt afford the treatment in end it was fowl to drink :coffee: lol but erm i added honey in it to change the taste eventually i just thought bugar this and went and brought agnus castus instead and im amazed how much im not experiencing my pains this month its like its been lifted off my shoulders and my silly doctor doesnt have a clue,, he thinks im on anti depressants iv not been on them for about 2 months now after stopping them was on them for 3yrs my OH said he can tell i can manage without them and im doing much better the interent i think is great for info and finding out things if it wasnt for the interent ohh crikey i dont know where id be now!!! and this site is good also :)

i remember last month after i finished my period i was walking around in town i felt shakey weak inside my pelvis area and dizzy i tend to experience this after iv just finished AF and not bleeding no more and iv suffered like this for 3yrs sometimes iv been in tears with dull pains thinking im not due for my AF for another 3weeks iv been on NSAID drugs to help i even ended up in hosptial 2 yrs ago because i lost a massive blood clot that was over 4 inch long and nearly 2 inch thick it just plopped out in the loo one day i panacked and went to a nearest doctor who wouldnt take me on as a patient cuz they were full of patients and asked me what is my problem wen i explained to the lady in there she said what do u want hospital number for when i told her what i was losing i knew it wasnt a MC neither a gyno exameine me and put a drip piece in my arm incase i lose more blood clots on my AF ever sinse then she put that down to dymenorrehea and gave me NSAID to help but all these years of that happening and then suffering in pain still but not losing any blood clots iv been in so much distress dreading the min iv just finished my period or haven to reach for the NSAID to help ease my pain eventually the NSAID stopped working for me now and i dont suffer with the heavy blood clots but the pain is awful now im ttc and you can understand i guess why iv been looking for so many reasons and information to help agnus castus i think is really good for me and my OH has noticed im not moaning lol about my pain no more or dizzy spells and pelvic pain :)

Grrrrrr, I could be a bit grumpy today but I am sick and effing tired of ladies posting things they know nothing about. Has anyone seen the poll in TTC about unexplained infertility??? That she's looked into it and has a theory it could be from being overwieght or on BC for 10 years???? I am normal weight and was only ever on BC for a year or two before DD 16 YEARS AGO!!!! Stupid some people..sorry for ranting but honestly do some people not think??I don't even care if no one responds to this post, I'm that effing fed up today with stupid people. I know what I'd like to do with her poll

I just couldn't help myself. I had to respond. It was complicated b/c I didn't want to get kicked off the forum, so I 'spoke nice', but my tongue was bleeding from biting it so hard. Everyone else must have had the same feelings because all I'm thinking is "Where the hell is everyone? I'm chewing out some idiot all by myself? Where's the back-up? I KNOW I'm not the only chick that's unexplained". I think most people had more self-control, rolled their eyes, and walked away.

She's an ignorant fool, that's all.

A blissfully ignorant fool.

I don't care if this thread has been reported, that thread about unexplained infertility was insulting. To even imply that unexplained women are either overweight or have been on BC for to long is just as others have put it plainly ignorant, and then to add a poll that pretty much excludes most unexplained women is even more ignorant. So if you don't want to read anything in response to it then don't write such trash.

This thread is very clearly aimed at others on the forums and we don't accept that. I suggest if a thread upsets you that much then you use the report button and let us deal with it. Posts like this just end up causing more bad feeling

:flower:

Grrrrrr, I could be a bit grumpy today but I am sick and effing tired of ladies posting things they know nothing about. Has anyone seen the poll in TTC about unexplained infertility??? That she's looked into it and has a theory it could be from being overwieght or on BC for 10 years???? I am normal weight and was only ever on BC for a year or two before DD 16 YEARS AGO!!!! Stupid some people..sorry for ranting but honestly do some people not think??I don't even care if no one responds to this post, I'm that effing fed up today with stupid people. I know what I'd like to do with her poll

I just couldn't help myself. I had to respond. It was complicated b/c I didn't want to get kicked off the forum, so I 'spoke nice', but my tongue was bleeding from biting it so hard. Everyone else must have had the same feelings because all I'm thinking is "Where the hell is everyone? I'm chewing out some idiot all by myself? Where's the back-up? I KNOW I'm not the only chick that's unexplained". I think most people had more self-control, rolled their eyes, and walked away.

She's an ignorant fool, that's all.

A blissfully ignorant fool.

Totally out of order and quite frankly rude :nope:

Again, if you have a problem with another post/member, please use the report button and let us deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back