What is wrong with me? I keep failing everything!

trinaestella

Aliyah's mummy! <3
Reaction score
My partner is away and is coming back in 6 months time.. ever since he has been gone I don't know if it is stress related and being a single mother to a crazy two year old but I have failed my exams at college, failed my university interviews and I am just not keeping up to date with things just doing badly.
I have decided to drop out of college and start again next year, but in the mean time I want to focus on passing my test.

EVEN THAT I can't seem to do!!

I have failed my driving test 5 times now and my theory test because it ran out, what the hell is wrong with me? I Never used to be this stupid?!

What shall I do?? I know this sounds pointless but I really want to start driving because it will help with my job and future career (if I ever get it):nope::growlmad:

:shrug:

I do kinda know what you mean I really hoped to have completed my open uni degree by now but I still have another two years left because I've struggled to keep up and do good work. I find it very hard to concentrate and find time for things outside my energetic toddler and running the home, I can imagine it must be hard without a partner there too. The only advice I can give is don't give up. It can feel impossible but you will get there eventually :hugs:

Like already said- don't give up hun! Maybe you just need to take a little time for you (I know right?)- or refocus on what you CAN do. Most likely, you're just over extended right now- I know I get that way some days. We are Mom's- so between all we have going on and kids etc... we are go go go so much!

I've no great advise- I would just recommend you take a little time to breathe, have a moment when LO is napping or in bed. Study on the test and then just do your best. You'll get there!!! :hugs:

And, btw, it's not because your stupid- it's because your distracted with so many things going on. I swear some days I feel a total duntz! I can't remember what I stood up for 2 seconds ago- or where I left my phone (right next to me) etc... when we have so much other, more important stuff, on our mind- it's our brains way to clearing things out. We can only keep so much at one time in our current memory banks. It happens. I know you'll get there hun!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->