What is wrong with my cycle and clearable OPK?? HELP

A

AshleyM224

Please help !! Last month using regular cleanable OPK I tested every day from CD7 and had only one solid smiley on CD 13 and through temping saw that I actually O'd on that day as well. I had 2 days of EWCM before then but because we were waiting for the positive test, we missed out on that month.

This month, Ive been using both the regular and advanced OPKs since CD7 morning and late afternoon .. I had EWCM starting on CD13 and a slight temp dip that day as well.I've been getting flashing smileys since CD11 but still haven't gotten a solid. This morning (CD15) I had a tiny bit of EWCM but it was mostly watery. yet this morning I still got the flashing smiley. What is going on???? Did the tests miss it did I already ovulate? And would the test still be flashing after ovulation? I'm so confused and stressed at the thought of missing another month. :wacko:

this month I started temping too and according to that I ovulated cd 10 and I did ewcm before this, I never got a smiley face on tests till the day after cd 11 so I got confused. Looking at my chart my temps look all over! I was just glad to get a smiley face though as last two months I never did!
I'm out this month though as my temp has really dropped and below the line, so know af on way, I was so hopeful this month too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->