What is your babies breath like?

lau86

Reaction score
Mine is absolutely beautiful!! I don't know what it is but if they could bottle the smell it would make millions. Whenever I sterilise his dummies it gives off the smell even stronger. I thought it was the dummies themselves but having done it with new dummies it's not.
Does anyone else know what I mean? It's not gonna be the same once he starts weaning!

breastfeed babies breath is also a sweet smell. Breastmilk smell. :) I think its the same after weaning depending how much they feed.

I think it's lovely and sweet too. My husband calls it 'stinky milk breath' though! :roll:

My baby's breath still has that lovely sweet smell! Really love it.

I love that milky smell, especially when she burps in my face. LOL

Mmmmm like caramel or something. I remember it even though it is gone now...

Weird actually as I tried drinking my expressed milk once and it was oniony and metallic :sick:Think I must've had excess lipase or something.

My lo's breath smells so good!
A lady said to my 7 y/o, I bet you love having a baby sister! And my dd said, oh yes, she smells good especially her breath - it doesn't ever smell bad, even in the morning! Made me laugh :)

We have been on solids for almost 3 months and still he has the nice breath. Hope it sticks a little while longer.

My DH says lo's breath smells like gingerbread!!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->