What is your babies favourite puree?

Angel2Fire

Reaction score
I was just wondering what everyones favourites were? I have tried a few with Chaise but he doesn't like veg. Does anyone combine both fruit and veg?

He only ate carrot of the stuff that I made so I bought some stage 1 jars and he wolfs them down.
He likes sweet potatoe and beef pie and the cheesy spinach and potato one so far, he's not a fan of fruit!

Have you tried combining some of the veg.....eg. carrot and potato....swede and parsnip.

I've done the following for Jac...

Veg - Carrot , potato, parsnip....and swede today.
Fruit - apple, pear, avocado.

He's eaten all them except for avocado.....definitely didnt like that...he was also not fussed about potato and apple on their own, but when comined with other fruit/veg he liked them.

But i'm also going to give him some jars, especially when it comes to puddings as its easier....and jars are easier when out and about and when i go back to work so i want him to like both.

Next lot i'm trying are bananas,courgette, cauli and possibly brocolli.

xxx

Chloe is the same she will not eat savoury at the moment, so someone suggested I get her the Ellas Kitchen Stage 1 as they mix savoury and sweet, the combinations sound gross, like carrot, swede and apple but Chloe wolfs them down, before she would either scream the place down or keep her lips firmly shut but now she likes these ones.

Josh would eat all meals with veg in but he seemed to really like the sweet potato meals, Any fruit pudding he loved & wolfed down!
His fave meals were in a greeny/yellowy jar is it hipp? it was a purple pudding, blackberry & apple or blueberry & apple or something a puree one.
Anything in the mums own range especially the creamy porridge one, He loved any pudding with bananas in too.

The heinz tins he never liked though, & spag bol meals .

adding apple or sweet potato or butternut squash makes him happy. Or mango. And lots of milk too.

Luckily likes everything atm!

Wolfs anything with carrot, whilst we were away i got some jars - mango surprise - jesus never seen her eat so quick!

I give veg alone, fruit alone, then combine both, just so she cant get a sweet toooth like her mummY! She has had carrot and apple... and pear and brocolli mixed so far

Harry is crazy about bananas... pureed or given whole for him to gum to death. I mix banana into lots of things. He likes avacado, banana and greek yogurt quite a lot.

I made a lot of fruit purees and froze them and mix them into things like porridge/baby rice/yogurt etc. Things like apple, banana, mango etc.

To be honest, he seems to prefer feeding himself than have purees which unfortunately for me, is a lot messier! He was never too keen on the vegetable purees though unfortunately, but I tried him with carrot, sweet potato, brocolli, peas, etc. I'd mix them together and with other things too (including fruit) - brocolli and pear for example.

Homemade sugar snap peas, homemade beets

Jarred squash

Hipp cottage pie and pasta with ham jars, also loves the fruit pots

Isobel prefers fruit.. but she does eat sweet potato, swede, baked potato, frozen peas. And on fruit - mashed banana is her fav, mango, apple & pear with cinnamon, papaya.

weve only just started out so far weve has baby rice with pure fruit, porridge, baby fruit ceral, aple, pear, banana. As for savoury we have tried some cucumber to gum on, brocoli and cauli, last night Matthew had sweet potato mixed with some of his milk and he scoffed it.

Tried him with a chicken jag and he gagged and just spat it out :dohh: guess he loves mummy's homecooking already x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->