What is your favourite musical?

x-amy-x

Mammy
Reaction score
As per the above title, what is your favouritest musical?

Mines The Lion King, without a doubt.

But other than that, Fame and Miss Saigon

xx

Well has to be Lion King but have never seen any other musicals xxx

OO yeah and not to forget Moulin Rouge!!

Phantom of the opera, newest film version was amazing on the big screen... love musicals meeee

Would love to see The Lion King,

All time favourite is Chitty Chitty Bang Bang....Classic

Should really watch Moulin Rouge!! Think i'd like that x

Moulin Rouge is FANTASTIC!

oh yes, lion king def! was amazing when we went! second is les miserables x

Probably Les Miserables. Oh I've not been to see a musical in soooo long!! Well, 7 montrhs but still, seems like ages ago!

Chicago & Joseph - love them both!!

My favorite stage production: Phantom of the Opera

I have the entire thing memorized, and can point out when someone on stage screwed up a line. I can also sing any woman's role. Yay for being soprano!!

The film version was just awful.

My favorite film: Moulin Rouge!

When Christian said Satine died at the very beginning, I was mad! Until I finished watching and realized knowing what was to come actually made the whole thing more emotional.

Bit of trivia for those who've seen it: Remember at the end when the Duke is going back up the aisle with the gun saying, "My way. My way! MY WAY!"? Well, originally that was going to be him singing the Frank Sinatra song.

My favourites are "Fiddler on the Roof" and "Oklahoma" BUT the reasons for this is based pretty soley on the fact that we did them as highschool productions and I was lead female in "Fiddler on the roof" and I guess 2nd-from-lead female in "Oklahoma" and I just LOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEDDDDD being on stage and having all that lovely attention.

I do love Miss Saigon also... and... I only saw the movie version but "Mamma Mia" is pretty cool and I'd love to see it live some time!

I just saw Mamma Mia! yesterday! Terrible singing, but still fun and GORGEOUS!!

And Rent - how can I forget that one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->