• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What is your job?

pingu89

TTC Bubba Pingu <3
Reaction score
Because I'm a nosey little begger :haha::haha:
I thought i would start a a little thread, to get to know each other a little more :)
What is you job?
AND
do you enjoy your job?

So let's see what jobs people have :)
xxx

I will start the ball rolling :)

I am a mental health care assistant
and somedays I like it and other days... well.... :haha:
xxx

i work in a call centre for an insurance company.

not the most interesting of jobs but it pays the bills :winkwink:

I was an office administrator but got made redundant on ML and then I worked part-time nights as a cleaner which paid better than the office job! Funnily enough they got funny with me when I told them I was pregnant.
I'm now self-employed building a cake business as I'm sick of dodgy employers taking all they can from me and giving nothing but stress!

im also self employed

as a taxi operator and i absolutely love my job, love it :)

I'm a clinical research project manager. Love what I do, but hate the company I work for if that makes sense :)

I am a high-school mathematics teacher, 11-18 year olds.

Love it!:flower:

I am the Accounts Manager for a Financial Management (debt management) company.

Used to love it, but now I have come to hate it, but finished for Mat Leave yesterday so am overjoyed, as I know I wont be going back!! (Hopefully going to train as a massage therapist after LO is here)

I'm a Learning and Development Advisor for a global chocolate company and i love it. X

Im a sales assistant but just graduated so will be doing pgce in next year or 2

I am a self employed seamstress, I make baby and child items such as aprons,bibs,blankets etc as well as pet products. Its great as I work around the children and everything is unique :happydance:

I used to work for NICU then became a midwife. The job itself is great, being able to work with many women and their families bringing their bundles of joy into the world but the not so great bit is NHS budget cuts, therefore lack of staff, working over contracted hrs and not getting paid for it and the trust not able to employ more. Other than that I love it! x

Im a self employed aromatherapist and reflexologist. I just call it - 'holistic therapist' but then people ask what I do so its gets confusing. LOL!

xx

I'm a Staff Development Advisor at a University. So basically i run training for the staff.

I love it most of the time. As with any job i get times when i cant get far enough away from the place!

I'm only 4 days though so i get to spend every Wednesday at home with my daughter xx

I am a marketing manager/business development manager for a small IT security consultancy. Love it and just got promoted within 6 months to the marketing manager role. :)

I am a support worker for adults (anyone over 18) I love the job but hate the people that I work for. We do ridiculous hours outside of my contract and most of the time don't get paid for it, we are hassled at least 4 times a day by the office to do extra hours and when you chase them up for the money they owe you they don't seem to remember putting the extra hours on you :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->