what is your worst househol chore?!

babydevil1989

Reaction score
which one do you hate the most?

mine would be washing up!! god i hate it.

i wash everything up then have to do it all over again a few hours later!! :growlmad:

also i wash up clean the kitchen then OH will decide hes going to make himself a sandwich or some pasta!! why?! :dohh:

I hate ironing!
And washing the floors. They always end up dirty like 10 minutes after they dry!

Washing the floors & hoovering the stairs :growlmad: x

i dont do ironing lol my tumble dryer has an iron setting :)

i dont mind hoovering actually its the only thing i dont mind doing x

cleaning the bathroom definitely. but i HAVE to have a clean bathroom so it gets done regulalry. x

Ironing and cleaning the bathroom, my bathroom is full of hair as I malt like a dog lol. x

Changing the bedding on our king size bed, dont mind doing LO's single tho

The only thing I hate is the laundry. I have 3 boys and a husband and me. My boys play soccer and they take a shower before a game and practice and after :shrug::shrug::shrug:I say to them why would you shower before practice ? You are only going to get dirty and sweaty anyway :shrug: My boys are very clean bodily which is great but they go overboard. I have at least 4 loads a day of wash . i never catch up. I am the type that puts the wash away right away, my friend lets the clean cloths pile up and they just pick from that. Her way seems easier , but I can't do it, I tried ...LOL :flower:

Cleaning the kitchen sink or oven. Gag. Also Hoovering the stairs as its.so awkward.

I have two jobs I won't do and dh has to do - washin the kitchen floor and cleaning the bathrooms. I will do everything else but not those!

Dishes! And sorting out my never ending piles of laundry :(

Putting the laundry away. God I hate it and tend to let it build up all week in piles on our bedroom floor :haha:

Definitley sorting through the piles of laundry. DF always puts clothes in the machine inside out so it takes me so long to go through it all :(

I actually don't mind doing the washing up. The one thing I probably dislike the most is cleaning the bathroom. Especially if I go in after a few hours and find hairs in the bath or in the sink :grr: !!! xx

mine's brushing and mopping the floors. i hate it!

although now i'm so pregnant every bit of housework is driving me mad. loading and unloading the dishwasher kills my back, same for the washing machine, cleaning the bathroom is a pain as there's so much bending over to do. urrggh.

Ironing :iron: can't stand it.. Used to do all oh's for him go and moan it wasn't done properly or folded right! Needless to say he does his own now which fortunately doesbt leave me much at all :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->