what is your worst househol chore?!

Has to be the bathroom!! I make oh do it but then I ask and 2 days later, it's still not done so I go and do it myself!

Ironing. Saying that I've been getting lazy lately and running to the drier as soon as it's done to see if I can get away with just hanging t-shirts up. :blush: Also hoovering the stairs and bedrooms! The worst thing I ever did was get a black carpet in my room!! All the other rooms look fine but ours looks messy as soon as it's been done! :( Don't really do dishes here, thank god. We have a dishwasher and OH sees to it :D

I hate cleaning the bathroom and toilet. I'm not the only one that goes for a dump in there so why am i the only one hat cleans it!!! :growlmad:

And mopping the floors. Don't really see the point as the laminate floors are soo old they have ground in dirt and loads of marks on them, even just after being washed they still look dirty.

And i don't do the ironing. If something really needs to be done then i will iron it in the morning, i refuse to stand there for hours in front of a big ironing pile. OH even took a pile of ironing to his mums for her to do, i nearly killed him!! lol.

which one do you hate the most?

mine would be washing up!! god i hate it.

i wash everything up then have to do it all over again a few hours later!! :growlmad:

also i wash up clean the kitchen then OH will decide hes going to make himself a sandwich or some pasta!! why?! :dohh:

I hate all of it. A Domestic Goddess I am not! :rofl:

i'm quite odd. i like cleaning the bathroom.. i think it's quite easy to clean though. that might be why :haha:

Putting clean clothes away. Mopping floors. I don't mind anything else really

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->