what is your worst househol chore?!

Cleaning the bathroom for me. I can't understand why the room that sees more soap and water than any other room in my house needs the most cleaning! :wacko:

Ironing.... I love cleaning , although not so much now I have LO as its so much harder!

I hate hate hate Ironing!! I dont mind anything else but ironing i hate. Takes up so much time we have far too many clothes, bedding ugh.

Cleaning the bathroom and putting the ironed clothes away... I just hate that!

Washing up and ironing. Not been able to wash food up since being pregnant as it made me physically sick! and the ironing just takes forever!

I loathe cleaning the bathroom. I put it off til last and sometimes it just doesn't get done. :blush:

Cleaning the oven and the chip pan their soo gross

Ironing......I hate it
Cleaning the oven too.

I dont mind cleaning the bathroom, bit of Flash bathroom spray, job done.
For loo cleaning, I recommend Duck Fresh Discs, they keep the loo cleaner for longer then I do a proper clean with Harpic Power Plus & the flushable toilet cleaners, cant remember the name, it's handle & you buy the paper bits to wipe the toilet, it's by Duck. Takes 2mins to clean it.

Putting the laundry away. God I hate it and tend to let it build up all week in piles on our bedroom floor :haha:

LOL This is me... Hahahahaha...
Only I don't let my clean laundry go on the floor, I live apart from my OH currently so right now "clean laundry" is on the bed and "dirty laundry" is in the hamper or on the floor...it all just sort of rotates LOL

Cleaning the oven!

Then moping the floors... they just get dirty again 10 minutes later.
Actually, come to think of it, anytime I clean something my OH will come along 2 minutes later and make it dirty again!

cleaning the bathroom and kitchen, OH does it... also since I was pregnant with Oliver dish water makes me heave... I am getting better now :haha: OH got me a nice pair of washing up gloves to encourage me to do it :blush:

Cleaning the oven. I hate it

I just find things like ironing, washing and floor washing fustrating because it just never ends.

I hate loading and unloading the dishwasher.

I don't mind cleaning the bathroom, as long as i have rubber gloves.

I hate loading and unloading the dishwasher.

I don't mind cleaning the bathroom, as long as i have rubber gloves.

LOL, me too. I don't even us mine I just use it to store some pots and I clean it like once a week. I would rather wash dishes by hand then load them up and put them away..I know it doesn't make sense.. :haha::haha::haha:

Everything :blush:

My biggest one is the dishes, I do the plates, change the water, do the cultry, change the water, do the cups change the water and then do the saucepans. I also have to put loads of bubbles in so I can't see the water :/ oh and freak out if bits touch my hands :rofl:

It used to be washing the floor because would have to get on hands and knees to do it but since LO it is cleaning bottles. They are such a chore to do them. Especially with the Dr.Browns ones with all the pieces and such. It akes me 30 min to wash just 8 of them.

Washing up. No doubt about it. It gets done and 10 minutes later needs doing again. Can't wait to have a dishwasher.

I hate ironing, quite like doing everything else tho, I get great satisfaction from cleaning :blush:

The thing I hate the most is doing the dishwasher, it sounds silly because it's the easiest quickest thing going but I find it so teadeous and find its the thing I'm doing all day everyday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->