What job do you do?

I'm a childcare worker of all things ^^ love my job but last time I was pregnant it could be a bit stressful. Luckily I'm not one to stress too much and love being with the kids. I left work pretty early (almost 2 months before Dulcie was born, granted she was 2 weeks late) last time but hopefully there won't be any reason for me to leave too early this pregnancy. I'm still studying my diploma, so I have a deadline now ;-;

I'm a silversmith... Own my own shop with 11 members of staff to look after! Been a busy couple of months and to top it all I've had horrific morning sickness and had to look after DD more than usual due to DH's workload. Very tired at the moment! Luckily he mucks in whenever he is home much more than most other daddies I know. 😊

Nursery nurse, currently working in baby room so getting lots of practise in and refreshing my skills 😄xx

I'm a publications designer for a very large worldwide project management/engineering company. My job gets pretty stressful at time, but they allow me to take plenty of time off (unpaid unless I use my PTO).

I'm in the US, and will get 66% pay for 8 weeks when I give birth, and then will use and PTO I have saved up to stay home a bit longer with the baby. With DD, I ended up working from home with her until about 6 months, which is when we finally got her into a daycare. Hopefully it won't take as long next time around.

I'm the manager of an IT Recruitment Consultancy, which is a very high pressured, competitive industry - usually I thrive within that setting.

Since returning from mat leave I've been working 3 days in the office. With this pregnancy I've been feeling permanently sick and completely exhausted which hasn't been ideal in a role where I constantly need to be firing on all 4 cylinders and acting like Little Miss Enthusiastic :coffee:

I'm a retail pharmacist, which means I work very long hours (10-12 hour days) on my feet at all times. It hasn't been too crazy stressful lately, but I also haven't hit ms yet. I'm not sure exactly how it is going to impact my pregnancy, and I'm a little scared about it.

Thanks, crazycatlady! I have been dipping my toes in the 1st tri boards for a few days, but decided to dive in today. :happydance:

I'm an 8th grade Language Arts teacher with high-stakes state testing coming up. I work my butt off every day, but I'm enjoying Spring Break! I'm almost 8 weeks, and the only symptoms I have are fatigue and insane boob soreness. I have a 9 and 7 year old. My goal when I go back next week is to leave every day at least by 4:30. I can't keep working all of the time and keep my sanity, lol!

I'm a dental hygienist and a health literacy editor for a large medical university.

I work as a translator and I'm finishing veterinary school!
Pretty exhausted every day but could not wait any longer to have a baby :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->