What job do you have?

TTCabundle

Reaction score
Im sat in on a quiet night at work and just thought i'd be nosey!

Whats your job? Do you enjoy it?

I'm a support worker for young adults with mental health problems. I really love my job! Its great seeing the progress that they make :)

I teach outdoor education to school age children on school residential trips. The types of activities I teach are climbing, canoeing, high level ropes, coasteering, mountain scrambling..... I love my job :)

I am a primary school teacher, have been teaching year 5 but am moving to year 6 - can't wait - I love it! Its hard work, and the profession gets such crap from the government and media, but there is nothing else I would rather do. I totally love my job!

Claims negotiator for a motor insurance company...booooooring!

I'm a journalist for a new magazine, XXY, and do unpaid freelance work, am soon to start a small business, and am at university full time. But as so far my wage is nil despite long working hours, I guess I'm considered jobless :dohh:

Trainee Archivist, I work 4 days a week at a university preserving and making accessible film archives for students and other visitors. I study a masters part time to qualify as an archivist.

I love my career, hoping to get back into local government archives so I can deal with local and family history again, my degree is in history so I feel a bit more comfortable with these records than film making archives, still like my job though.

I'm training to be a social worker I currently work with children with disabilities

I'm an Assistant Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner. I work with people with depression & anxiety by either doing Guided Self Help or I facilitate groups.

I really enjoy it. I love seeing people improve their life over a short space of time.

Im currently a Party Organiser for Ann Summers, training to become a Unit Organiser though. x

i own and drive my own taxi and most of the time i love it

I love seeing how different peoples jobs are! They all sound so interesting x

Hairdresser, I used to love it.. Now I've got to a point where my hours are getting to much and I really need to learn to drive and go mobile tho..

I'm a nursery nurse in a private nursery. I do really enjoy it...but it was a lot less tiring before I had kids of my own. Now I'm beginning to think a job in an adult based world is more appealing :haha:

I'm a leisure centre supervisor - I work in a bowling alley! Not for everyone but I love it and have been there for 5 years xx

I'm a support worker for adults with physical/learning disabilities. And we support a few people who mental health issues. Help them to maintain life in their own home, be independent in the community, have jobs, volunteer, social life, etc.

I'm a support worker for adults with physical/learning disabilities. And we support a few people who mental health issues. Help them to maintain life in their own home, be independent in the community, have jobs, volunteer, social life, etc.

We have very similar jobs! :) How do you find it? x

We have very similar jobs! :) How do you find it? x

I love it! Of course there are hard days but for the most part, the adults I work with most are brilliant. Everyday is a smile and a laugh!

I was a professional ballet dancer now i own a chain of franchise convience supermarkets and other properties hoping to openna clothes shop for my sil soon

I don't have a job right now but I'm trained as a health care assistant for elderly dementia patients. Not want I want to do for the rest of my life. I'm also trained to teach English as a foreign language and currently teaching myself up as a photographer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->