What job do you have?

Stay-at-home-Mom at the moment but before PJ was born I was a Patient Account Representative

I also design jewelry in my spare time.

I'm a Primary School Teacher, I teach Year 5 and 6s and I absolutely LOVE it. The job is hard work in terms of paperwork, demands, ever increasing governmental demands and the responsibility if you think about it is massive... but I love that I spend my day with kids that I adore.

There's nothing better!

I changed career to do this, went back to Uni and studied last year.

In a previous life I was a Social Media Account Co-Ordinator, junior in the team that managed company Facebook pages.

After switching there is no way I can believe I did the other!

I work for the nhs in a desk job. Basically it provides certain nhs employees with ways of seeing their prescribing data. Geeky but I quite like it!

I'm a PA to a team of 4 sales guys in the investment industry, 1 of whom is based on the road. I work with a fantastic team and my job has great perks. Currently p/t but looking at going f/t in the next few weeks.

cam girl

(though I'm taking a few weeks off for post-natal recovery!)

and weirdly yes I do actually like it. The compliments I get are real ego boosters.

I work in the Apprenticeship Department at my local College. I used to love my job but we've had new Mangement put in place and they've pulled the department apart and it's not the same anymore. Hanging on in their for my Maternity Leave (not pg yet but hopefully we'll be soon!)

I'm a local government admin officer. Studied hard at school and did really well only to discover I didn't know what career I wanted! I've been where I am 12 years. I like that I dont take any stress or work home with me. Colleagues are great and we have a laugh.

OH is a self-employed. He owns and runs a pub, and is head chef. We were meant to go into this venture together but the right pub come along bang on me getting pregnant!

I want back to my job part time and hoping they'll be flexible with my hours when DD starts school in a couple of years.

cam girl

(though I'm taking a few weeks off for post-natal recovery!)

and weirdly yes I do actually like it. The compliments I get are real ego boosters.

Wow, Id never have the confidence to do that! I'm waay too shy! x

atm I am a stay at home mum but when callum goes to primary school I am hoping to work in a nursery (I became fully qualified just before callum was born)

Im a buisness manager at a subway store

I weirldy love my job. Being in charge and making decisions is what im best at :rofl:

I'm a qualified nursery nurse but atm I work in a local superdrug doing around 10hours a week. I chose to do this so I'd have a lot of time with LO whilst he's still small :)

Im a HR Officer for a charity. I love my job, its lovely working in the voluntary sector and i work with some lovely volunteers, Previous to maternity leave i had always worked for huge corperate companies and i enjoy working for a charity so much more.

Primary teacher here, too. Just finished year one/two and have four/five in September. Love it....well most of the time. Ofsted due anytime which is not so good!

I'm a solicitor working in corporate mergers and acquisitions.

Well once I go back to work that is!

I work for the NHS and i'm studying to be a speech and language therapist :)

I'm a student atm, I start my second year of uni next month. I'm hoping to do a part time masters once I graduate and gain more work experience so that I can work in archaeology.

I work for a bank in mortgages. I would love to do something a bit more exciting but think I'll be doing this for a while.

I work in a baby store (not Mothercare!) and will be starting uni in September to train as a Social Worker. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->