What kind of birth control are you using while WTT?

I'm on the Nuvaring, we rarely use condoms because neither of us like them or remember them:haha: Ok well to be fair he remembers them sometimes but we never seem to keep them on:blush: but we do feel pretty safe with the nuvaring, so if we end up with a :baby: then that'd be kinda our own fault but it would be a happy accident. that we will tell those that ask that the condom broke:winkwink::haha:

I am currently on my first month off the pill, and our plan was to use condoms until I get used to my cycle (I am charting, and plan to use NFP until ready to TTC). However, DH has decided that withdrawal is enough most of the time, which is also fine with me.

We use withdrawal and on very rare occasions, condoms. It's worked wonders since I've gone off the pill, but we had a talk before we decided to do that, because if he's going in without a condom, he better understand he's getting a baby if there's a slip-up!

WSS :thumbup:

i have a copper coil which im hoping to have removed in January to go on to natural family planning methods - avoidance when fertile etc but this is looking less and less likely as my body seems to spend so much time being weird. For example, i have got a persona monitor to use as part of the avoidance method but according to that i should never have sex ever so far. Its not corresponding to temping or OPKs so im not sure i will trust it unless it starts falling in with what i know about my body.

We sometimes use condoms but mostly just the pull out method. I'd like to do NFP, but OH is unsure of it.

We use the Pill, Its nice to bleed only once every 3 months, along with either condoms or pull out. We wanna wait till marriage but there might be a happy accident soon. :dohh: next week will tell. cause charts state I would be 3 weeks 3 days in. I dislike the wait when I am no TTC

I have the implant (Implanon).. I'm due to get it out in June 2013 and we're going to decide from there whether to use condoms for a while so my body can settle down and start TTC then or whether to get another one put in and wait a bit longer

BCP for us. I am going to go off the pill for one cycle before we start actually TTC though. We will use condom &/or pull out during that time.

I'll be getting on the Minipill at my 6w PP check on Tuesday. Then off again around June to start NTNP.

I'm on the combined pill. Wish I was off it in case it's takes as ages to conceive but my hubby's too paranoid. Been getting loads of headaches recently so may stop it sooner than later. Roll on June =(

Condoms. I don't want anything hormonal in my body messing with my cycles, kwim? :flower:

Now using condoms after 7 years on the pill. Awaiting my first proper bleed in a couple of weeks, and am going to moniter what my cycle is like from day 1. Won't be TTC for atleast 2/3 years though.

Mega jealous Joey. I'm so scared I won't manage to conceive since I've been on microgynon. Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->