What kind of birth control are you using while WTT?

Mega jealous Joey. I'm so scared I won't manage to conceive since I've been on microgynon. Good luck!!

I was on the combined pill for 5 years and took Microgynon for part of that (I was on something different last) and fell within 6 weeks of coming off it, some people say you're actual more fertile the months after you come off it :flower:

Thankyou so much. You give me do much hope by saying that. Means do much cos I'm so scared I won't be able to =(

Right now, it's condoms. My body went nuts after going off the pill, and I'm not ready to mess with my hormones again. He'll just have to deal, unless he's willing to take a chance. And considering his financial situation and my mental state, we are not ready for that just yet.

Depo Provera & sometimes condoms as I could be going on meds that'll cause deformities if I do become pregnant, so we thought that from just before and then onwards we will use double resources until we are ready to make a med change etc.

right now, we use spermicidal condoms.. .. we don't want to take any chances until February :)

When we first started out it was condoms-- Now we use BCP; Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo. I'm hoping when I go off BCP, we don't switch back to condoms-- I don't really miss them.

But my DH has low testosterone, which is its own form of birth control. We only make love maybe 2-4 times a month. So I wouldn't mind TTC now in case it takes a while.

Good luck ladies! Baby dust to everyone when they are ready for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->