What kinds of cramps/pains are normal at 7 weeks?

hopeful2797

Reaction score
I went to the doctor yesterday and due to my complications I had in my previous pregnancy I had an ultrasound. According to my LMP I am 7 weeks, but the ultrasound was measuring 7 weeks, 5 days. She assured me this was okay because this early the ultrasounds are +/- 5 days so I am right on.

My question is, what kind of cramps and pains are normal for this stage? I know that they are normal because your uterus is growing, but I was wondering what is normal. I have been having some pains that aren't achey like menstrual cramps but more like every once in a while a sharp jab. Nothing that lasts more than a fleeting second, but I was just wondering if this was normal?

Thanks!

abdominal pains that are uncomfortable and come and go completely normal.

lower back pains as well are normal.

Thanks for the reply! I have had some regular cramps that felt about the same as af cramps. This is more like pinching so I was wondering if it was okay.

I will be 8 weeks tomorrow and for the last few days, I have been having cramping on and off too. Almost like a pinching. I go to the Dr. Monday, I will ask them.

Thanks! Please update with what you find out. I don't go back to the doctor until the 18th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->