What Light Weight Stroller Do You Have?

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww

Stef thats the buggy I like - theres loads of designs too! I'm heading this way!

I like that Carrie :D I have the icandy apple what I want is for random uses so looking to buy a bit cheaper han that price I think! *Sensible hat on for once*!

Bloody hell did i see that right Kaci £800+ for a stroller...:shock:

yep was just looking as usual-ilove prams!! Pressed highest to lowest price by accident and it came up with this! I mean WTF!! Like you would!x

i have one word...why?
lol its only going to get covered in juice, carrot sticks, random lost raisins and crushed crisps...would love to know how many they sold though :rofl:..

Don't forget the drool and snot aswell as the occasional bit of sick, Kids you gotta love them!! Why?? Because some people have way too much money!! x

Don't forget the drool and snot aswell as the occasional bit of sick, Kids you gotta love them!! x

ah yes the umbiquous bodily fluids , yum!!!
hmmm it was a nice one though ;)...
couldnt justify it myself when i went looking for mine i had a shock how much some of them were, nearly as much as what i paid for my pram...!!!

I love the look of the Quinny's. I was contemplating buying on as a lightweight stroller, especially because DH's current car has a teeny trunk. I think I'll pass since I've heard some negative things about the Zapp. We were supposed to have already bought a new car for him, if he would only damn choose one! Do your girl's LO's really go in these strollers already? Erica is still way too small to be in her stroller without the carseat.

Very cute strollers BTW. Except that leather one thats like 800pounds. That's ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->