What made you realize you were ready to try again?

mommydreamer

Reaction score
I lost my little man on June 2nd. It was only a week ago, but I have this constant ache in my heart that I feel will only ease when I'm physically holding my baby. There is nothing that can make someone feel more out of control when the only thing they want more than anything is impossible. :cry: I don't know what to do. I feel so guilty, I don't want my baby to think I'm replacing him. I'm also terrified about having to go through this again or putting another baby through this.

Its been 2 weeks since I lost Hadlee and that pg was a huge surprise I didnt know how much I wanted until it was so quickly ripped away from me. While I was in the hospital after my d&c I talked to my husband then. I felt so empty and incomplete. I need my baby and its gone... we both agreed that day, that while we thought we were done with 3, surprise #4 showed us our family is NOT complete and we will in fact try for #5. Only problem is he had a vasectomy just a few short weeks before we lost Hadlee but yet were at the so called "safe point". We already have an apt next week to see a dr and she will be referring us to a vasectomy reversal dr. The moment I lost my baby I knew in my heart I had to try again, never to replace my angel but to complete our family wether it be one or two more... at this point I dont know when I will feel complete since we THOUGHT we were after our third....

I fully understand what you are going through and it is very tough. I am so sorry you are going through this as well :hugs:

I lost my little man on June 2nd. It was only a week ago, but I have this constant ache in my heart that I feel will only ease when I'm physically holding my baby. There is nothing that can make someone feel more out of control when the only thing they want more than anything is impossible. :cry: I don't know what to do. I feel so guilty, I don't want my baby to think I'm replacing him. I'm also terrified about having to go through this again or putting another baby through this.

so sorry for both yoour loses :hugs: mommydreamer, you lost your little angle the same day as me :nope: i have already decided to start trying again, i know you can never replace a baby, but i know it is the only thing that can fill the emptiness in my heart and also it is something positive to focus on, away of looking to the future...
i did a pregnancy test this morning and got the most very very faint line - infact im not even sure it was a line, so im taking that as agood sign my body is pretty much back to normal and am going to try straight away x

Thanks ladies. You really help put things into perspective. I agree, Tinkerbell, it is something positive to focus on. I'm so sorry for your losses as well. I'm leaving for my follow up appointment and I think of the first questions I'll ask is when its safe to start trying again.

The minute i saw my boys on Christmas Day, i knew that no matter how much heartache and upset it would cause and no matter how terrified i would be i needed to be pregnant again. People kept telling me to give my body time to heal but i just couldnt i wanted to be pregnant so much. That was Christmas Day and last Tuesday i found out i was pregnant again (which was a completely miracle as i have only had one period since Christmas).

Unfortunately i had a chemical pregnancy on Wednesday, but now i cant wait to stop bleeding to try again. People may think its not the right thing to do, everybody is telling me to wait and see but i think unless you have been through what we have been through then nobody knows how we feel. I long for the day i hold my baby in my arms, because after the looses they are going to be my little mircale x

The minute i saw my boys on Christmas Day, i knew that no matter how much heartache and upset it would cause and no matter how terrified i would be i needed to be pregnant again. People kept telling me to give my body time to heal but i just couldnt i wanted to be pregnant so much. That was Christmas Day and last Tuesday i found out i was pregnant again (which was a completely miracle as i have only had one period since Christmas).

Unfortunately i had a chemical pregnancy on Wednesday, but now i cant wait to stop bleeding to try again. People may think its not the right thing to do, everybody is telling me to wait and see but i think unless you have been through what we have been through then nobody knows how we feel. I long for the day i hold my baby in my arms, because after the looses they are going to be my little mircale x

i am so sorry for your loss, i really hope you get you BFP soon and get your mircale baby x:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->