What made you want to test?

subaru555

IVF Mar '13
Reaction score
Did you feel strange?
Miss a period?
Just "feel pregnant" etc

It would be nice to see why people wanted to test for a comparison!

Better put mine - I tested because I was off work last week because I was really dizzy and still am. Also was up all night, till 5am just couldn't sleep even though I was really tired. Really teary too.

Result: 2 faint clearblue posy's and 2 neg frer's.

well i had implantation spotting pink around 6 days after ovulation.And also went off my fav food and was heaving sometimes.Twinges also so just tested 10 dpo and got faint line then got derker each day :) goodluck xx

I tested because I kept having vivid dreams from about 2 dpo and still getting them now. I only got my bfp yesterday but had woken up that day with a fuzzy headache which hasn't lifted (I only ever get them like that when I'm preggo)... and what prompted me to buy a frer and test was when I brushed my teeth, I had mega bleeding gums. That's it! :)

I just had a feeling I was and felt a little sick. No other symptoms just had this overwhelming feeling that I was so did a test at 8dpo and got my BFP ;)

I had 9 poo's one day and thought - that's not normal! :rofl:

I had 9 poo's one day and thought - that's not normal! :rofl:

9! :wacko:

What made me test 5 days earlier than planned? Well probably reading lots on here made me do it! Ha ha! I guess I was feeling different. The day before my bb's were REALLY sore, not just like they normally are before AF. Like tccsaffy I was having lots of vivid dreams, more than normal. Also needing to pee much more. Feeling quite tearful. Just feeling peculiar really, sort of light headed and not with it. And also having light cramps for the past week, not AF cramps.
I've come back in to edit post and add this, I have been feeling hungrier and eating more, and when I do eat I am gobbling it down like there's no tomorrow, normally I am the slowest eater! I think with all these symptoms (which I did think were just from me being paranoid and reading into too much)I also just had a feeling too.

And lo and behold :bfp:

I got tired so easily and morning sickness kicked in really early for me. Had it not been for the sickness I would have probably left it a while aswell.

i just thought why not. I had 15 ICs and thought what the hell lets try one.

sensitive nipples and a weird feeling that i knew i was!!!! cant wait to experience that again

I've not got my + yet, but I've had really sore boobs, been starving, and keep getting headaches, all of which is really unusal for me. I'm only 8dp, so I'm not out yet...

I got cramps but not period like cramps, these were really different, stretching pains I guess. So before falling asleep I told my OH that I am 100% preggies, took a test next day and voila.

Congrats everyone on your BFPs! I took my test because I just couldn't wait any longer, it came up BFN lol so I threw it away!!! Then had the urge to just have another peek so went rummaging for it (don't worry it was in a new bin lmao) and there was my line! Silly me hadn't waited long enough, took another this morning and got another one!

I had lousy, weird temps but plenty of symptoms. I then started crying in the car to Reba McEntire's 'Whoevers in New England' - weird ?!? Then it hit me it just clicked. GL

My nips were tingly, I felt dizzy upon getting up, and I was salivating like crazy. Even before AF was due, I was experiencing these symptoms...

My peiod was late - although I do sometimes have long cycles so I knew it didn't necessarily mean anything. I actually really didn't think I would be pregnant but just has the urge to POAS anyway!

I had a dream I were pregnanct (with Tamwar from Eastenders - I think it's the pregnancy talking there!) and I were 8 days overdue. I'm quite in track with my body and I know before I'm going to 'come on', normally I get what looks like implantation bleeding and then whoosh! Mother nature appears! I had no typical AF symptoms, which are also typical early pregnancy symptoms and it just striked me that I could be. I bought a test and got a massive positive line!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->