What makes YOU broody?

Lou

Reaction score
As the title says ladies... What exactly makes you broody?

For me it's seeing mothers with their LOs! I went swimming today and there was a parent and baby class going on.. I just kept thinking 'i can't wait for that to be me!'

xxx

Being around my sister who is pregnant. One born every minute. Seeing cute little kids, especially boys :lol:

Looking after other people's LOs. Babies are cute and I love having a cuddle with my goddaughter but I really really love being around kids once they start talking and asking you about the world. They're so much fun and make you see everything from a completely different point of view.

See all the other June mummies on here get preggy with #2

heavily pregnant women..babies..looking through my childrens baby pictures..walking past mamas and papas, and the smell of johnsons baby powder..!

Pregnant bellies! I get really broody when I see women cupping their bump or stroking it - like they are comforting their unborn child.

Little tiny clothes, especially socks - teeny weeny socks...............

being around my OH's very pregnant SIL and there kids. Watching movies with pregnant women, seeing pregnant women or new borns.argh its insane!

for me it's when you see a mother with her baby and the intense love she obviously feels - I cry every week at One Born Every Minute :cry:

seeing pregnant women, seeing babies, one born every minute, tv adverts for baby stuff...xxxx

This website, one born every minute. Seeing newborn babies, pregnant women, looking at newborn pictures of my kids. Finding some of their first clothes. Pregnancy tests lol, I walk past them in shops and get broody lol.

Mainly my son when he's in a good mood, a pregnant lady somewhere, photos of the newborn babies from friends, babytime on tv, etc I could go on like that forever. Everything makes me broody. lol

Births on TV (especially one born every minute), friends having their babies, seeing how much Ethan has grown already and how tiny he used to be, and seeing pregnant ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->