What makes YOU broody?

Pregnant bellies! I get really broody when I see women cupping their bump or stroking it - like they are comforting their unborn child.

Little tiny clothes, especially socks - teeny weeny socks...............

ooo me too!!
i love being pregnant!!:thumbup:

and cuddling my 9 month old, feeling her warm soft hair when she nuzzles her head on my shoulder in my neck... ooooo love her soooo much... love it love it love it!!!! love babies!!! XXX <3

taking care of babies, seeing pregnant ladies, signing onto facebook (there's always a new pregnancy announcement, or someone showing off cute pics of their LO whenever I sign on), seeing close friends with babies, seeing the bond between a baby and mother when they breastfeed

Whenever I see a newborn baby. I love their tiny feet and hands and their itty bitty cry. It so amazingly sweet.

Hearing the toddlers giggling on that follow-on milk advert. Grrr. Too broody.

This website definately! And all the pics you see of babies or pregnant women! What channel is one born every minute on? I keep hearing about it but haven't seen it yet! x

Going to the drs and sitting in a room with seemingly endless pregnant people!! Everyone is either PG or has a little baby in their arms everytime

Reading birth stories on BnB and then seeing the beautiful new born baby pics!

Pregnant bellies...everyone at my work seems to be pregnant at the moment *sigh*

Oooooh and baby socks and shoes....:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->