What mattress do you have?

choc

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good mattress and give me an idea on price? How did you choose and where did you buy from?
Any tips welcome as I want to get it right having slept on a sofa bed for 2 years!

We have super king size memory foam mattresses from Ikea, they come with a 25 year guarantee and I think they were around 600. We love them :)

Memory foam one from Argos in the Jan sales last year it was about £100 for a double, best thing ever!

So are memory foam the best then? I have been looking at half pocket sprung and half memory foam, but will look at full memory foam too.

I have a half pocket sprung and half memory foam mattress, it is fab. Like sleeping on a cloud. We were told when buying it that it would give more back support than a full memory foam one, not sure how true it is but it works for us

We have a half spring & half memory foam. We got it from Very for about £250 in the sale.

I have one from Ikea... I can't remember how much it was but it was their cheapest and firmest and I absolutely adore it. When I visit my sister, her spare bed has a full memory foam mattress and it KILLS my back the first couple of nights but then it's super comfortable.

Our memory foam mattress was about 300 quid - hubby got it so not sure where from. Money well spent!

Memory foam will change your life! Full memory foam is a bit much for us, we have a mem foam topper on a basic ikea mattress and that's the perfect balance, probably worked out cheaper as well.

Super king size pocket sprung and memory foam...very comfy!

I have a half and half too! The summer side and the winter side is the best thing about it :lol:

We got a memory foam mattress. They are more money but well worth it

I know mines a silent night but that's all I know, I have a mattress topper on mine, makes it sooo comfy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->