What mattress have you got your child?

LaughOutLoud

Reaction score
My 6yr old needs a new mattress and I'm wondering what people buy? It's got to be single and I don't want anything with antibacterial properties as I read it can affect them. Thanks x

Following. I'm looking to get a new one in the next year or so

My parents used to have a house and a condo. They got rid of the condo and therefore had an extra king sized mattress. They gave it to us and we bedshare. In the future when my kids have their own beds, I'd like to get a natural fiber mattress, but I don't know if I'll be able to afford it...

We just bought a new bed for our toddler. It's a junior be so he should hopefully be in it until he's about 8. We got an ikea mattress but not the cheapest one. It's sprung with a layer of foam on top. I just viewed it as what would I be happy sleeping on.

We also have the Ikea mattress with the layer of foam on top. I've slept in my lo's bed and its really comfy!

I got a single waterproof one for both of mine. It's really comfy and from Argos.

Thanks for replies guys. I'm looking at a single size too so it should last her for years hopefully but what I'm worried about is how all the materials and fibres are always treated.

Sarahbear- I'd live to get a natural one but they are so expensive aren't they?!

We got this: https://www.amazon.com/Signature-Sl...517376&sr=1-1&keywords=twin+mattress+in+a+box

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->