what meals do you feed your LO at 10-11mths

lollylou1

Mummy to Belle and preg
Reaction score
So Annabelle is 11 months almost and doesnt any longer drink milk, i make her breakfast cereal with full fat cows milk and she has a cup of 4oz for bed of formula each day but generally only drinks between 2-3oz

her meal routine is

8.30-9am she has ready brek with fruit mixed in and some toast with marg

12.00 lunch she has either a spoon fed hot meal such as raviolli or pasta or whatever i got or she has a finger food meal of sandwich, cheese, veg, bread stick sometimes some organix snack things and on the odd occasion some of asdas own quavers as they appear healthier but again its rare she doesnt have them even once i week.
pudding either a fromage frias or fruit pot

5-5.30pm tea i have been giving her exactly what OH eats so its completely different, but she will have sweet and sour with rice, pasta and sauce, garlic bread, lasagne, fish, chicken, sausage etc

do you all give your older little ones who are around 10-11 months and older the same or do you still cook different meals, also how much does your LO drink in a day? and is it water or juice and what cup?
sorry for all the questions

Lou
xxx

Our daughter is just over 10 months and is very fussy that we have problems.She loves and will only eat hipp organic jars and porridge.Me and my OH have tried making her home cooked meals with gravy cheese sauce and things like that and shes not intrested she hate chewing lumps to:wacko:Unless its on her terms of course she likes eating toast with jam on it and will just about eat fruit puree coz it has not bits in it.She will eat rice of our plate but if we dished it up for her she wont eat it:shrug:She knows what she likes and although we dont like her keep eating jars least she eating something.Soon as we show her a jar she gets really excited:dohh: As far as drinking is concerned she has just stopped B:dohh:B/F and is now on aptimal follow on milk in a cup that we got her from tescos its a black and white cow print cup that she loves. So i make it up in a bottle as she wont take a bottle and pour it in a cup and she has that before i put her to bed in the afternoon and at night before bed so be about 5oz at most she probably takes.Other then that she dont really drnk much during the day bit of water and juice more with meals then anything else really.

my 11 month old eats most things, if we are being unhealthy or eating late then I give him something different often freshly cooked whilst he has a little play with his daddy, or some left overs from night before.
he drinks full fat cows milk during the day if im at home so i can put it back in fridge in nuby teat/sippy cup, and often have water on tap in a tommie tippee sippy cup. try to get milk in mainly as only a little chap. He doesnt drink juice. Often drinks more now he is up and about- works up a thirst. If you are struggling to get milk into little one could homemake rice pudding or angel delight or custard without adding the sugar, hope this is useful.

katie has 8oz of milk in the morning, then 1/2-1 slice of toast for breakfast, followed by a sandwich for lunch, possibly a snack in the day depending on her sleeping and when she's whinging, and for tea she usually has what we've had the night before, cos we eat once she's in bed, then she'll have 6-8 oz of milk before bed (she's always loved her milk!)

as for drinks, i just offer her water throughout the day, usually after her morning nap, with her lunch, mid afternoon and with her tea, but she sleeps a lot, so if she wasnt sleeping much i'd just leave her cup on the floor for her. she drinks it out a tommee tippee sippy cup! my mum told me i should give her a drink every time i had one...poor thing she'd friggin burst if i did that, i cant believe how much i drink!!

tyler has 2 x 7oz a day and 3 meals

morning bottle as soon as wakes

breaky : weetabix and full fat milk

dinner : normaly sandwhiches with a fruit, bananna, blueberries, pineapple etc..

tea : is normally what we have or i might cook tyler different like cheesy veg, pasta etc

all day then he drinks juice xx

Breakfast - 7oz bottle & Weetabix
Lunch - Sandwich/Toast/Homemade Chips & Fruit (Kiwi/Pears/Apple/Banana/Strawberrys) & Some Organix finger foods & 7oz Bottle.
Tea - Normally Chicken, Beef or Fish with Potatoes and Veg and a Yogurt
Bedtime - 7oz Bottle
x

Freddie has:

7oz bottle when he wakes

Breakie - Porridge/Weatabix with full fat milk or fruit

Lunch - i make this his main meal so something hot, either what we have had night before or a Plum/Hipp jar if we are out, yoghurt and some Organix snacks

4-6oz bottle mid afternoon

Tea - sandwiches, crumpets, scrambled eggs, beans, something like that and lots of finger foods and houmous to dip in which he loves and some fruit

6-8oz bottle at bedtime

he has just this last 2 weeks started to properly drink out of his cup! just the basic Tommee Tippee sippy cup with water and has this with his meals and mid morning.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->