What meat will you be cooking?

Mummy Bean

Parker & Dougs Mum
Reaction score
Trying to decide what to meat to cook (not a fan of Turkey).

So what are you plans??

I usually do ham but this year I'm thinking a lamb roast to change it up a bit.

We usually do a Turkey and a Ham... One year we did a Chicken <3

We do a 3 or 5 bird roast! It comes in its own tin so no mess either :haha:

Turkey and ham with mustard and brown sugar glaze

Usually we just have Turkey but we're going to need to also do either some chicken or a small but roast too for my brother's new girl friend. Quite like the idea of a nut toast actually!

We always have lamb. Oh isn't a fan of Turkey. We did lamb our first Christmas together and have done ever since.

Last year I did Turkey beef and ham. I'm not doing it this year, just sticking to Turkey.

I usually do turkey, gammon and beef, don't know if I will be this year though I'm the only one who ends up eating any of the beef lol plus I'll have a new baby so three meats seems a lot of work, but I don't like change and as it is OH has made me change my tree colours this year so I think that may be enough of a change for one year loool

Just Turkey this year, we have ham or Gammon for boxing day :)

We were all set to have slow cooked sweetie meat (ham in pineapple, only meat the kids will eat) and lamb for dh and I, although probably Turkey too as his parents and grandad will be spending the day with us now. Won't be too bad as will have two slow cookers going and the oven for everything else.

My mum always does turkey, and the obligatory pigs in blankets :D

Turkey and a ham cooked in fruit juices and spices for Christmas Day

A brisket as well for Boxing Day along with the left over ham and turkey.

Hmm lot of Ham.

Oh has requested duck and then thinking beef as can cook in the morning and leave to the side. (Damn only having one oven.)

MIL is doing turkey. Id much rather have beef or chicken though.

My in-laws have steak for lunch, and ham for dinner.

My family does the exact same meal as what they do for Thanksgiving, so they'll have turkey, ham, and all the Thanksgiving side dishes, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->