What Moisturiser Do You Use?

Lellow

Déjà poo ... Get it?
Reaction score
Hiya :flow:

Just wondered what moisturiser you use?

As a course of habit from my mum, ive ALWAYS used baby lotion, i can remember for the longest time, my mums always slathered us in it and i guess i just carried on the tradition :haha:

But since having Aymen, my skin has changed and i find it too greasy for me now.

So any recommendations of moisturisers [preferably ones you can get in the supermarket or in Boots/Superdrug] would be much appreciated.

:flower:

Currently i use one my sister made me, out of goats milk, various oils & butters....Its fantastic...But before that i used a 'simple' moisturizer, or if your budget allows it, i LOVE any of the burts bees moisturizers https://www.boots.com/en/Burts-Bees-Radiance-Day-Creme_850291/, i have very oily skin but this suited fine!

Thanks Lucy and Congratulations...Ive only just seen - How exciting :)

Also, does the homemade stuff come out like moisturiser you'd buy in the shop? Im intruiged.

Olay double action for over night and johnsons face cream for during the day. I love using nivea under make up though :)

Thanks Lucy and Congratulations...Ive only just seen - How exciting :)

Also, does the homemade stuff come out like moisturiser you'd buy in the shop? Im intruiged.

Thank you :flower: Yes it does, it has an emulsifier added which thickens it, she adds a baby powder fragrance which smells divine too!

Right, thank you, it was the consistency of it that worried me. But thats ok then.

She should sell it... :)

Boots No7 Protect and perfect for me. I love it!

Simple Spotless Skin Anti-Blemish moisturiser here. Get it in Home Bargains, would imagine other places would have it too though. My skin is horribly combination-ish, dry patches but with spotty patches too :( I give up on ever having clear skin! But the Simple stuff doesn't make it worse which is a bonus compared to most skin products!

https://www.google.co.uk/products/c...a=X&ei=0qH0T8j7KYa78gO-2qGnBw&ved=0CFMQ8gIwAA

simple rich moisturiser for face as I have sensitive skin & garnier 7 day moisturiser for body, its looovely and really makes my skin feel soft

I use Nivea visage facial moisturiser. I also use Jergens firming body moisturiser. It's lovely and doesn't leave you skin feeling tacky.

I use a bog standard Simple moisturiser for my face in the day, an Olay tome renewal type thing (can't quite remember it's name) at night, and Johnson's Baby Oil for my body after my morning shower and anything I've got at the time if I need a top up.

oilatum face relief i think its called. its amazing for very dry skin.

Nivea soft for face and neck.

Face: Elemis Maximum Moisture Day Cream and the Replenish night cream from the same range. Expensive, but brilliant! They smell great, and moisturise well without being heavy.

Body: I alternate between Elemis Moisture Melt body oil and good old E45 :)

My skin does get dry if i dont moisturise, but i wouldnt class it as THAT dry so id class it as 'normal' now.

Simple looks quite popular tho.

i used to use simple before i had roman and he sucked every cell of moisture and goodness out of my skin. its good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->