What Moisturiser Do You Use?

I totally missed the line about it preferably being available in Boots/Superdrug :blush:

I got the Simple um... "rich" (I think!) moisturiser for when I went into hospital with Midgelet. I was paranoid about leaving my Elemis stuff behind by mistake :haha: It was fine, did the job for sure :) It now lives at my parents' house as I usually end up having a shower there at least twice a week :haha:

i used to use simple before i had roman and he sucked every cell of moisture and goodness out of my skin. its good.

This happened to me with Roo! I went from having very oily skin to having super dry, very sensitive skin :dohh: I remember having a facial not long after Roo was born, and my skin was so dry that it actually absorbed the face mask they used :blush:

Ok, so im gonna get the Simple stuff tomorrow, but can someone tell me the specific name for it so i get the right one....or is there only one to pick?

Thanks.

They do different ones based on skin type - I think there are "light" and "Rich", not sure of any others. The range isn't mahoosive, so if you pick one that is for your skin type, you'll be fine :)

get the rich! the light one is a bit rubbish, think its more for oily skin.

i used to use simple before i had roman and he sucked every cell of moisture and goodness out of my skin. its good.

This happened to me with Roo! I went from having very oily skin to having super dry, very sensitive skin :dohh: I remember having a facial not long after Roo was born, and my skin was so dry that it actually absorbed the face mask they used :blush:

i was reallyspotty with amelie but with rome, omg sooo dry. my skin was flakey :sick:

Nivea. Just a tube and it's White face and hands I think. I love it :) does the job nicely and is around £2.99 out of Superdrug :thumbup: xx

Lush Dream Cream & Creme Anglaise :thumbup:

I love anything Lush :haha:

Face Day - Clarins Hydraquench
Face Night - Guerlain Midnight Secret

Body - Clarins Moisture Rich or Vaseline's Cocoa Butter

Aldi's anti ageing serum - it's a cult beauty secret! I have spot prone skin that can be quite oily, and this moisturiser is fab. I have tried hundreds of moisturisers over the years, and this is one of the better ones. I am 31 btw, but you're never too young to start with the anti ageing stuff. The link is from the daily fail, but I know everyone secretly loves it :lol:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1270848/The-new-miracle-face-cream-The-3-49-Aldi-Lacura-Multi-Intensive-Serum-beats-Boots-Protect-Perfect.html

ps, I just noticed your ticker :happydance:

None, I've never used or needed it.

Morning...protect and perfect serum and day cream
Night...the same, but night version!

I also use genefique by Lancôme, which is...by far...the most amazing face product I've ever had. Hands down.

Protect and Perfect aerum and then the day cream on top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->